Spike760

What are you listening to?

Dir en Grey - Vinushka

I like DeG but I hate their fanbase :/

Well I'm one of those elitist fags that prefer old Dir en grey, lol nah not really. Although I do prefer old Dir en grey and can't really stand Kyo's gutterals.

Dir en grey - Bottom of the Death Valley

Juka - ?????

Dir en Grey - Vinushka

Well I'm one of those elitist fags that prefer old Dir en grey, lol nah not really. Although I do prefer old Dir en grey and can't really stand Kyo's gutterals.

Well I don't mind old and new DeG. I would love them more if it weren't for the elitists who deny their VK past and think that DeG is the best band to come out of Japan...

Malice Mizer - Brise

Juka - ?????
Dir en Grey - Vinushka

Well I don't mind old and new DeG. I would love them more if it weren't for the elitists who deny their VK past and think that DeG is the best band to come out of Japan...

Yeah I don't think they are the best band to come out of Japan, I'm not too sure at the moment about the best band out of Japan as I am still new to this whole music scene and haven't tried all that many bands. But the bands I have tried I love

Juka - Saint Croix

Malice Mizer - Brise
Juka - ?????
Dir en Grey - Vinushka

Yeah I don't think they are the best band to come out of Japan, I'm not too sure at the moment about the best band out of Japan as I am still new to this whole music scene and haven't tried all that many bands. But the bands I have tried I love

Yeah I know, but ugh that's why I don't like DeG as much. Also I think those type of elitists fall in the same category as fangirls and such.