Spike760

What are you listening to?

How can i get sick of it? Well, because of the really bad bands like lovex and all the stupid... um... Rap (?) artists. And i shall not forget Hanna Pakarinen, Tea Hiilloste and some other Idols/Popstars bands/artist. AAAARGH! why did i think of Tea Hiilloste, now i can hear her song tytöt tykkää in my head >: (

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z4N448ieln8

If you listen to that song you can undertand my feelings, because that's what came from radio all summer D: (LOL)

Baroque - ila.

Oh wow that was bad. xD Oh sorry I mean't rock/metal bands like Sonata Arctica, Entwine, Charon, Sinamore, all that kinda stuff. You guys just have all the greats. : D

"Failed" - Charon

Ouuu metal bands. Well, some people say that lovex is metal XDDD

Entwine, Charon & Sinamore O__o You know more finish bands than i do X'''''''''D lolZZ

I used to listen some finish rock bands like wiidakko, bitch alert and disco ensemble but not anymore :-------P

Joker - Kyuuketsu MYSTERY shousetsu

Oh yeeeeah, Entwine and Charon are AMAZING. I'm in a mega Charon mood just now. xD And this song Failed just owns me every time. : D

"Failed" - Charon

Mikomi- tiedän miltä susta tuntuu xD nää tyypit on oikeesti ihan hulluja :´DD suutuin nille eilen kun ne väitti ruottalaista musiikkia hyväks D: ja nauroin kun ne kuunteli aria ^^ ihania. ja ne todellakin tietää enemmän suomalaisia rock bändejä kun minä! D:

-OZ- ~ resemblance

@Prism ever listened to Apulanta? Lawls, it's like one of the most popular finnish rock bands singing finnish.

But there is many opinions about the band.. gah

mm, nope. Right now I'm going for the Gothic Metal kind of stuff because so far I've noticed all the bands I've tried in that genre have some incredibly awesome vocalists. <3

"Failed" - Charon

... xD It won't go off.

You love finnish music so much (almost too much D: It feels like I would be betraying my kin when I don't know the bands you are talking about xD)

And that's why I love you so much <3 yay

Apulanta ~

(he is baldie! mainstream song. they have better.)

You haven't heard Charon? D: OMG, do it. >_< They're one of my favourites.

Oh and they don't sound too bad. Just bald vocalists scare me a bit. xD Guess that's what a few years of VK does to you, lol.

"Failed" - Charon

...not quite off yet. : P

kah, they sing only in finnish. So I guess it would need LOADS of listening to get used to it xD And that vocalist (Toni Virtanen) is quite bad after all -.-

More hair!

Amorphis ~ House of Sleep

And noe, I haven't heard Charon :S My finnish rock influences are mostly coming from my friends xD

No, no, no, the vocals are fine. I just don't like watching bald heads for some reason. xD

"Colder" - Charon

They don't have a video for Failed. T__T

*closes Prism's eyes* there you go. Now you don't have to watch xD

*the bald head reflects sunlight straight into Prism's eyes* Orr..

Let's listen.

Charon ~ Colder

Charon ~ Colder

Not bad xD

But the vocalist looks a bit like my old class mate *_* (who plays in a local carage band lawls : D)

Listen to Amorphis too. Damn it.

Colder is too slow though. T_T Oh yeah, I forgot to click the Amorphis link. :3

"Failed" - Charon

xD

gräy >:3

Charon ~ Little angel

Too bad I can't join to you D:

Yay, I found somethinig you may actually like xD (or my friend found, to be honest D:)

Charon ~ Ride on tears

@Nekomimi: Joo voi Jeesus tota yhtä, en viitti laittaa nickiä, mut tota joka kuunteli Aria XDD Se tietää miljoonia japanilaisia bändejä jä miljoonia Suomalaisii bändejä :''''''''D Ja Ruotsalaiset bändit ei oo hyvii x____x Noikaa ei tykkäis niistä jos noil olis koulussa pakko ruotsi D:

Kana - Chocolat

I lawled at this one xD

W.A.S.P. ~

@Mikomi- Noi voi todellakin : DD suomi on kätevä kieli kun voi juoruilla ilkeesti toisen tajuamatta xD

Mutta oon aina ihmetelly näitä. Täällä on vähintään kolme jätkää jotka tykkää kaikesta suomalaisesta musiikista ihan sikana!

Oon toisaalta kauheen ylpee ja toisaalta vähän järkyttyny :´D

Mitähän muuta ne tekee kun ettii jotain bändejä jostain pimeistä pölysistä internetin ihme maista?

What?! W.A.S.P are Finnish?! I've liked them for ages, but I never knew that. o_o

"Failed" - Charon

no they are not finnish xD I was just randomly checking out the bands my friend likes.

Suburban Tribe ~

This is finnish. : P

Oh right. I didn't think they were. xD

"Death Can Dance" - Charon

I'll try that in a sec. : P

Hmh. That song I linked wasn't as hard as I expected. Oh well, I kind of liked it xD

Suburban Tribe ~ froze ashes