Spike760

What are you listening to?

Hell yeah. "of Fire" can do die in......a fire.

"Evolution Overdose" - Zonaria

Ahh : D

I was wondering wheter you are listening to the PV or what, because the sinlge is not yet released >:3

Kitous ^^

Unsraw ~ S.I.G.

Yeah TSUBASA sounds awesome, I wish the PV rip was louder, everytime I turn it up the next song that comes on is soooo loud, lol.

Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Flashback

Black:list ~ Melancholy

The PV rip was gooood!

I wish the single would have been already released ^^

hmm i didn't know you listened to ajikan jake....they're supposed to be finally releasing a new single after a year >.< it's going to be the new opening of bleach ..i thought it was supposed to premiere this week but apparently it's really next week *stabs whoever lied on wiki.* hmmm makes me want to listen to NGS >_>

alice nine. - TSUBASA.

Yeah I used to listen to them a lot, they're one of the bands that helped me get into J-Rock, they're pretty good, but I usually just listen to that CD, which I always forget what it's called, but N.G.S. is on it as well. And yeah, I heard about that, I think the song was called like After Light or something, I forget, lol. I don't know zombie made me remember about AKFG though, lol. xD

Velvet Nightmare - Vanity

me too *sniffles*

and yea they were one of my first bands too...i actually haven't listened to them in awhile until like 2 days ago when i was renaming things on my ipod.

alice nine. - TSUBASA.

Yeah, AKFG, Sambomaster (which they reminded me of today, so I need to find some again), and that's about it, lol. xD

Dali - Negative Dislike Chainsaw

Listen to like RIDDLE or TRIBAL CHAIR or something. : )

"Rendered In Vain" - Zonaria

sambomaster is great so i will give you cookies for that ^^

alice nine. - TSUBASA.

Do you have any Sambomaster that you could upload? :D

I used to have two of their albums which I think is all they had (at least at the time) but they're unrecoverable on my old PC.

M a v e R i c k - ????

Oh yeah I forgot, I love FAKE? and THE CLOCK WORK PUMPKINS too, and that kind of stuff, like THE FLARE. I want more CLOCK WORK PUMPKINS, all I can ever find is Kareha.