Sign in to follow this  
Guest 膣分泌液

the studs resuming activities + new vocalist

the studs just posted this on their ohp!:

e5Zxy.png

Brief trans: apologies for the hiatus, the first period of "the studs" is over. Name changed from "the studs" to "STUDZ", new vocalist (Aoi, ex. ayabie), new tour ("watashitachi SAKKU! 2011!") starts on June 1st, new mini-album (idk, translate someone?) out on July 1st! Thank you for your support and assistance, yadda yadda.

Source http://www.the-studs.com/

http://ameblo.jp/aoi-studz/

Busy summer for Aoi, aie, hibiki and yukino!

I'm glad they were smart enough to change the name at least. Aoi, seriously? Jeez, that's disappointing!

You totally should have done some "Daisuki faked his death to promote his new album"! I guarantee you that shit would have been up on ST and every other vk news blogspot in a matter of seconds and you possibly would have given a couple of Brazilians and Chileans a heart attack.

You totally should have done some "Daisuki faked his death to promote his new album"! I guarantee you that shit would have been up on ST and every other vk news blogspot in a matter of seconds and you possibly would have given a couple of Brazilians and Chileans a heart attack.

loooool was tempted, but it's just slightly out of the realm of plausibility. half expecting this to make ST or Jame anyway.

God bitch, you scared the hell out of me.

Wait, isn't it July now?

April Fools

APRIL

APRIL

APRIL

LOLOLOLOL.

Sign in to follow this