Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

YOUTUBE IS TRYNDA TOAST MAH WAFFLES =(

fuckin' Space Shower >_<

ATTENTION

We have received copyright complaint(s) regarding material you posted, as follows:

* from Space Shower TV about immi - Alice PV - wesone80

Video ID: egJFTdL_mtk

* from Space Shower TV about QT - FSFM - wesone80

Video ID: jh62Sm2shMk

* from Space Shower TV about [PV] FLiP - カザーナ (2010.09.15) - wesone80

Video ID: rLIMVWM5ELs

* from Space Shower TV about Hystoic Vein - メシア (messiah) - wesone80

Video ID: PMGgzbChPeg

* from Space Shower TV about カコイミク ft. Standcolor - wesone80

Video ID: hfUuJLr92uM

This is the second copyright strike against your account. A single additional claim against your account will result in the termination of your account. To avoid this, delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others.

THEN STOP UPLOADING ALL THAT MAINSTREAM STUFF!

Seriously, I can never understand why labels are such bitches about PVs. I can understand misgiving about uploads of whole DVDs or albums, but you would think the idea of a PV ( = PROMOTIONAL video) is to be seen by as many people as possible.

^ lol... They actually got me the first time back in 08...and the stuff I posted then was way more obscure than this stuff...most of which isn't mainstream anyways ;P

yeah, i found Sony Music is the most slutty of all.

They blocked your video and sends warning.

Youtube should be a place where people can streams things better than what MTV can offer :(

I am all understood with how they put out big pile of cash for producing it.

But......, MTV and most music channnel rarely played PVs i wanted,

like oldies PV or shit. Only some Bieber that makes me gag every damn time i turn on my TV.

That's where it's become critical.

edit:

plus, some banned/edited video for many reasons.

Most people would think youtube will have it.

but it's blocked on some countries. bummer.

I can understand not wanting uploading of extremely recent PV's of new songs, but I find it funny when PV's from several years ago get taken down. It's not like the song would get anymore "official promotion" anyway.

Gordie was hilarious back when they were taking down everything related to Gackt on YT, including clips of him on TV shows from a million years ago and even stuff tagged a certain way but not even remotely related to Gackt, lol.

I was so angry when they banned the guy who uploaded the Versailles drama episodes in HQ xD Now I have to watch the LQ ones :/

^ lol... They actually got me the first time back in 08...and the stuff I posted then was way more obscure than this stuff...most of which isn't mainstream anyways ;P

ITWASAJOKEGODDAMNSTUPIDCAT

Actually I also got that message a few days ago from Space Shower TV, They removed my Versailles Ascendead Master PV and some other stuff, including a really bad quality video of an ancient Phi video, that I ripped from some japanese site a while ago. And funnily they mispelled my name as Chsmp213 in the mail they sent me. :wat:

I would have thought mails like that would be generated automatically.

Oh well, I don't really care. Youtube has become pretty much useless to me anyway, partially because of some year-long fight between youtube and the German Record Association over payments, which results in pretty much everything on a major label being blocked in Germany. It's gotten so bad that I see a "This video is not availible in your country" message in 80% of all cases when I click some link somebody shared, even if it's an old or lesser known band. People should change to Dailymotion or whatever that isn't (yet?) as screwed up as Youtube.

Oh well, I don't really care. Youtube has become pretty much useless to me anyway, partially because of some year-long fight between youtube and the German Record Association over payments, which results in pretty much everything on a major label being blocked in Germany. It's gotten so bad that I see a "This video is not availible in your country" message in 80% of all cases when I click some link somebody shared, even if it's an old or lesser known band. People should change to Dailymotion or whatever that isn't (yet?) as screwed up as Youtube.

Omg, is that the problem?? I was wondering why I can almost never view any of the links people send me on youtube here.

Yeah, The GEMA (kinda the german version of the RIAA) is being a bitch and wants more money from Youtube for each video played and Youtube says "Um, no" and it's being going on for several years, but it seems that the blocking of videos is actually getting worse each passing month.

You can however use proxy sites like http://hidemyass.com , it works fairly well, though not for eveything. Or you can use the Stealthy addon for Firefox. Still, it's kinda annoying.

THE ASCENDEAD MASTER CHAMP UPLOAD D:

Out of respect when I watch that PV on YouTube I ALWAYS watch Champ's upload. A part of me just died today

Sign in to follow this