Sign in to follow this  
Guest 膣分泌液

お天衣無縫ゎが魔々団×【PaRADEiS】- albare

??天衣無縫ゎ??魔々団×??PaRADEiS】 (oflawlesswagamamadanxparadeis) - albare

1. ピエロマンス - loved it. Mashiro-hime's voice has gotten even more heavenly.

2. Marionette - the opening was a bit messy, but that chorus is perfect. This has got the mashy creeper vibe. Lovelovelove.

3. ???????????? - lolwut. Weird almost early-90's-synthy-thing-going on. idk why but it feels a bit loose, maybe the drumming or guitars could've been a bit stronger/in time more. Not bad, but nothing special, kinda dragged.

4. 夕暮れ?????? - Sounds like a kids' tv show opening theme, love the whistling + la'ing, gonna have that melody stuck in my head for a while. flawless.

5. JEWEL BOX - VELVET EDEN CAN RETIRE BECAUSE MASHIRO-HIME IS THE NEW QUEEN OF DARKWAVE. Just from that intro.

6. 花列車 - Kinda sounds anime-ending-ish. 1. oblig ew anime, 2. eh. This is probably their attempt at being listener friendly (as opposed to their incredibly hard to appreciate fully earlier works like lollilollipop.) as to go major. Srsly if shit like neophilia and existtrance can go major, why aren't paradeis no.1 on oricon every week.

MINI-ALBUM OF THE DECADE, HATERS STAY PRESSED. 7/10.

I'm so proud of them!! :cry:

Loved this, epic than the other side of paradeis.

Paredan always can mix darkness with rainbow :wub:

and i would be surprise if they become major, but as Herpes said if Neophilia can...

8/10

And i laughed about your Joke in the band name XDD

1. ピエロマンス - Somehow... This sounded a bit SuG-ish... (not in a bad way though)

2. Marionette - Easily one of their best songs.

3. ???????????? - Didn't like the beginning, but it got better.

4. 夕暮れ?????? - :Umno:

5. JEWEL BOX - :hyper: More please!

6. 花列車 - As Herpes said already, this sounds like an attempt at being more listener friendly. Kinda liked it.

Overall: 6,5/10

I've been following these guys' activity for some time now and in the beginning I was merely amused by their music and their looks. However, you can tell that they have made some progress and I'm beginning to actually enjoy their music. If they keep on making songs like Marionette and JEWEL BOX, I can even see them become major... (I mean... if other crappy bands can do this and actually sell pretty good, why shouldn't they be able to do the same?)

LOL! 1.This mini is more generic than their older stuff. 2. Only a couple of songs are memorable. The best song from this album is Marionette- the mini ought to have more songs like it. I'll give an overall of 5/10

I actually gave this a try lol

I think Pierromance is pretty addictive lol according to last.fm, I've already listened to it 43 times trolololol anyway, the whole clown/child screaming in some points makes it a bit annoying, but the chorus is pure win.

Marionette is actually a pretty good song, but it's a bit awkward how Mashiro tries to sound even more like a girl here, but the guitar solo :bunny:

Jewel Box was enjoyable, though not something I would have expected from a band like Mashiro's Starship

Didn't really like the last song. Too predictable riffs. And the voice he uses :emo:

The other songs are forgetable. Cuz I don't really remember how they sound like, durp

Anyway, a lot better than I would have expected LOL let's say a 6.5/10

Sign in to follow this