Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

Quaff will Disband

From their Facebook:

This is a unofficial Official announcement.

As of March 10th Quaff has officially announced their disbandment after a conflicting three month Hiatus. Many of the members have left twitter and facebook all together or have dropped the Quaff label.

All merchandise will still be up for sale to further support band related endevores by the pre existing band members.There is a full fledged project underway and has been for a long time, rising from the ashes of Quaff, this project will definitely be something to look forward to. We recommend keeping a sharp eye and ear on our pages and the original Quaff facebook,to find further news about this project especially within the coming months.

We will say this again all pre-existing merchandise will still be sold, aswell as dvds and Wristbands.

If you have any Questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

The Quaff facebook and Myspace will be left up for the fans to enjoy the music and continue the Quaff way of life.

The future is bright, Quaff or Die

~ Quaff Staff

OK, that QUAFF or Die part was uncalled for . Anyway never liked them, so I more or less don't care.

^lol, i think "QUAFF or Die" was something they said a lot in twitter/blog posts etc.

yeh, but those 3 words just make me scared. Like if I won't quaff, they'll come to my house and kill my family, and than my dog and cat and everything, then burn my house down, and all that while I'm watching. Then they'll kidnap me, kill all my relatives who know or remember of me, do everything necessary in the school, so that I count as somebody who "went to live abroad" (Nobody would care anyway) and erase all information about me from all databases, internet sites etc. But while doing all this they would have left me alive in a basement, and after finishing the official part, they will beat up, and drive me far away to Mongolia and let me find my way back. The only person they would inform about this would be my only friend, who would go paranoid and would be put into a mental establishment for the rest of his life for trying to prove all this to the authorities, because I wouldn't be in their documents- that means I didn't exist. I would die of starvation and nobody would know of my existence, my family and dozens of other innocent people would die, because I didn't QUAFF ..

Nothing of value was queefed.

:shock: ROFLMFGAO

The main characteristic of “quaff” lies in the twin-vocal style of “uta” (melody) and “tuzuri” (rap) - a rock band with heavy emphasis on the very essence of being Japanese. The underlying epiphanic message is obvious in the lyrical content as well as in the unique melody.

So some nu-metal visual kei band no one here cares about.

Who the fuck are Quaff.

XB6oEGczcRc

:emo:

Wow. They turned visual kei then died a typical visual kei death

awesome

Turning VK as a last ditch desperate attempt to gain fans?

Focusing mostly on European and American fangirls.

Many of the members have left twitter and facebook all together or have dropped the Quaff label.

made me think of the earthquake thingie...

I think its sad all the members of quaff were really nice . Quaff was really good old school anyway . never got to hear how they sounded with the new members. such a shame they are disbanding.

Strange, I too thought they were fairly popular overseas, having done a lot of US touring and such.

Anyway, I never really listened to them, I wasn't even aware that they suddenly turned all veekay. Seems to be en vougue for bands that already existed for several years to suddenly jump on the bandwagon to gather some fans? (see OROCHI).

Sign in to follow this