Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

exist†trace new CD "TRUE" release

exist†trace new (and major debut) mini album "TRUE" will be released at 2011/06/15 (2 TYPE, 5 songs)

limited edition will include CD+DVD (including PV), and regular edition will include CD only

btw they will hold their memorial one-man live "THE TRUTH" at Shibuya BOXX at 2011/06/18

The second girl from the left looks like one of the chicks in 2NE1. At least in one of their PVs. Hot!

And since I think this band has gotten better with every release I am really looking forward to this.

Guess it won't be br00tal judging from the whole white &nekkid theme. Thank God. I really don't like the vocalist's growls

Guess it won't be br00tal judging from the whole white &nekkid theme. Thank God. I really don't like the vocalist's growls

Same here, never liked them when they were really heavy.

I like the new naked picture on the ohp.....hope there's a PV with that look, xD. :DUUR:

omgwtf, they were THE BEST when they were heavy. Raw, emotional songs. Now they make over-produced crap.

Give me songs like Judea, water and sacrifice baby anyday. I wait for the day they become br00tal again ^^

[track list]

01.TRUE

02.本能(honnou)

03.常闇??夜明??(tokoyami no yoake)

04.KISS IN THE DARK

05.自由??空??地上??歌(jiyuu no sora chijou no uta)

sample of "TRUE" could be listened to in their OHP since 2011/04/19

Sign in to follow this