Sign in to follow this  
sai

SuG - Thrill Ride Pirates

And trolling is mature?

Oh my god.

Just stop.

trolling is funny

seriously its a sug topic. sug itself are super funny. dont get why everyone is so dead serious here.

A whole lot of bullshit. Just because it's a SuG topic doesn't mean you can troll here. Stay on topic or get deleted.

EDIT: Apparently I wasn't clear enough. If it's not a review or a comment about the album, don't put it here. Take your little spats to PM.

Oh, well :( just when my trolling was in a whole new level.

Btw, I'm changing Misora's 8/10 to 9/10. It has grown on me that much. And I'm still wondering if Ultra Spin Tea Party got me Cancer or not.

And I'm still wondering if Ultra Spin Tea Party got me Cancer or not.

I'm kinda wondering that as well. That was seriously one of the worst songs I have ever listened to.

mad$hip however, is strangely addictive D:

Agreed with Daggi. After hearing Ultra Spin Tea Party I felt like I ate a whole bowl of sugar D:

as a newb SuG fan, I shall give this album

6/10

Why? Althou there were some good songs around (like Mad$hip or...Pimp My Cars (?)) - it's just not as awesome as their earlier releases like Punkitsch or so...

Guise, this ain't a new phenomenon -as bands try to step into mainstream zone, they make INTENTIONALLY even more boring "easy-listening" songs...mainstream music ideals nowadays = :Umno:

I agree with you pretsy that their older stuff was much better. I see your point about the whole mainstream thing, but I just felt sort of disappointed by this album because I know they can create good music. =/

Yeah they had some great music back then. I'm not exactly saying its him but ever since Shinpei joined they've been going downhill. TOKYO MUZiCAL HOTEL was a good album but everything else wasn't that good. Back with MITSURU, they had things like Butterfly Boy, Scheat, Alterna, even Noiz Star was a good album.

Sign in to follow this