Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera) new maxi single release

it is announced at 摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera) one-man live tour final at Akasaka BLITZ at 2011/03/06 that their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2011/07, although details have not yet been announced

July is still far away, but I'm excited for it. I hope it's better than their mini. It had it's highlights, but it wasn't ZOMG HOW AWESOME

precious kitty and nekkichi, you guys are hilarious (srsly) but I'd rather not spark some drama if Lady decides to read this topic ;D

Here's hoping Sono finally learns how to sing!

also, this

precious kitty and nekkichi, you guys are hilarious (srsly) but I'd rather not spark some drama if Lady decides to read this topic ;D

If she will enter I think it's inevitable D:

It would be nice if them released a single on everyone's birthday. Maybe jus a bit saturating but awesome anyway!

摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera) new maxi single "Helios" will be released at 2011/07/06 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE B will include CD (1 song)+DVD (including "Helios" multi-angle PV), limited edition TYPE A will include CD (2 songs+bonus track), and regular edition will include CD (2 songs with different track 2 from limited edition TYPE A) only

Helios.... Doesn't that have something to do with the sun? Interesting name, I'm intrigued. Abyss was fucking amazing. As long as there's no Murder Scope accidents again.

Helios.... Doesn't that have something to do with the sun?

My top of mind:

Helios is Unicorn in Sailormoon Series,

is the guardian of the Golden Crystal. :lol:

on topic, will waiting for this single yippee!! :)

Why greek title. I hate it, it's the most difficult language ever... especially the ancient one '_' but I am soo happy they're releasing a new single, can't wait <3

Sign in to follow this