Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

cocklobin new maxi single "grisaille" release

I think it sounds pretty good. Obviously the other posters in this thread have no taste in good music at all.

It's because the singer is fat, pssh I mean who listens to fat people in music anyway?

Well, it's true you know. The second anyone stops looking like a board, their musical talent just gets flushed down the drain.

I think it sounds pretty good. Obviously the other posters in this thread have no taste in good music at all.

It's because the singer is fat, pssh I mean who listens to fat people in music anyway?

Agreed.

Even though the song isn't bad, the PV preview sucks.

Well, it's true you know. The second anyone stops looking like a board, their musical talent just gets flushed down the drain.

and followed by

Even though the song isn't bad, the PV preview sucks.

PV preview sucks

PV preview sucks

PV preview sucks

so it's legit, looks is everything :wub:

Obviously I wouldn't care if nigu was fat like a whale, since I'm fat myself. Also music is undoubtedly the most important thing. Nevertheless, if you create a PV, at least put some artistic value in it, because (even though it's just a preview) what I see now are a bunch of guys dressed in black playing instruments and singing whilst some feathers are falling for a minute. But I still hope that the full thing will be better.

Lol MH. I remember cocklobin being praised because their music was cool before, now all I read is Nigu is fat. And he's nowhere near fat. It gets old after a few posts you know.

ANYWAY, PV preview is boring but song is decent. Nigu still has a good voice.

Lol MH. I remember cocklobin being praised because their music was cool before, now all I read is Nigu is fat. And he's nowhere near fat. It gets old after a few posts you know.

ANYWAY, PV preview is boring but song is decent. Nigu still has a good voice.

IRL he's seriously fat. Not that it is a problem anyway..

The biggest disappointment was him not being able to sing live and lip-synched parts...

special DVD (including "grisaille" PV-making & members comments) will be enclosed if purchasing goods for >2,000yen at DEATHGAZE vs cocklobin HYBRID Coupling Tour "デスロビン(DEATH-lobin) 2011" since Nagoya HEART LAND at 2011/05/14 and up to Shibuya BOXX at 2011/06/11

cocklobin presents live "RISING THE DARK RISING THE LIGHT" will be held as follows:

at Shinsaibashi soma at 2011/10/29 and at Nagoya ell.SIZE at 2011/10/30:

cocklobin / EAT YOU ALIVE / Signal

at Sendai HooK at 2011/11/02:

cocklobin / amber gris / Signal

at Niigata GOLDEN PIGS BLACK STAGE at 2011/11/03:

cocklobin / amber gris / -OZ-

at Shibuya CHELSEA HOTEL at 2011/11/13:

cocklobin / Signal / -OZ-

at Niigata GOLDEN PIGS BLACK STAGE at 2011/11/03:

cocklobin / amber gris / -OZ-

Wow, perfect line-up!

Sign in to follow this