Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

UnsraW will disband

Damn. Didn't expect Yuuki to leave since it's really his band, he writes all the music and stuff. But yea his voice again...

I haven't really listened to the last 3 singles but I used to like the band so yea that's sad.

@ marc; i actually thougt they were great live...

If anyone cares to know, accordingg to tanuki yuuki has been really sick again, hospital visits and such, and they think thats why they disbanded...

But of course thats just rumours...

If anyone cares to know, accordingg to tanuki yuuki has been really sick again, hospital visits and such, and they think thats why they disbanded...

Once you say "according to tanuki" anything stated after is instantly bullshit.

its just speculation, which is what everyone else in this thread is doing. Did you see me claiming it was fact anywhere? I know its a gossip board im not an idiot.

they were one of my favourite bands! ; . ;

and their live was one of the best I´ve been too..

I really hope Yuuki get´s better, and I hope to see the other members back in other bands. Even though it´ll never be as good as UnsraW ; . ;

He was one of my favorite vocalists (well, during Spiral Circle). He will be missed and UnsraW was a pretty solid band during their early days and before Yuki was having vocal problems.

He was one of my favorite vocalists (well, during Spiral Circle). He will be missed and UnsraW was a pretty solid band during their early days and before Yuki was having vocal problems.

totally quoting all this

Once you say "according to tanuki" anything stated after is instantly bullshit.

Unless we have incriminating purika www....

ILU 2011

Trolling or irony ?

Anyway that's really unfortunate for UnsraW... They went thought a lot of problem and now here's the result =/

Hi kodomia, meet Herpes.

Hi SUBLIMINAL. I really don't want to meet him... He seems to be the type of guy/girl to troll around for fun (according to the topics that I've already seen him in). So no thanks xD

Don't like them for one bit, but I didn't expect them to disband :/.

@kodomia Get used to Herpes or you'll prob. won't stick around for too long lol. Herpes is just really honest.

_________________ <----- Something clever

:gaga:

But on a serious note, this band has been drama from it's beginning to it's demise. Yuuki's problems, leaving members, hiatus ( they had one i think ) and yeah. For that, i am not suprised at all, and Yuuki Probably retires.

Sad, but I think it's what they needed after only upgrading their looks and downgrading their music.

THIS......................!

Sign in to follow this