LIDL

Sea Of Retards Tracked Down...?

Well, as Whang said, we don't know for sure if this is the true story because he has no evidence. I personally believe it on the grounds that audio shitposting like that is pretty common. Mislabelled Napster files even more so! Even though I'm from a different generation, I've done stuff like that myself back when I was the same age the guy was when he made it (will not link lmao). It's a very plausible explanation but is it too plausible? Hmm, we might never know.

Also, it was fun to see MH and some Monochromians make a cameo in the vid! Like I mentioned earlier, I wonder if Whang lurks around here sometimes...

8 hours ago, reminiscing2004 said:

didn't watch the video, but I think it's cool there's a mainstream youtuber who likes VK and talks about it from time to time

I'm subscribed to him and have seen the vid. He's got one specifically for VK and I think it was posted here at some point.

Whang used to be mad into VK, as he is relatively our age group, but has since gone more of the metal route since then.

Edit: Here's that other vid Link

I'm friends with Justin and we chat about VK here and there. I helped him out with that other visual kei video he worked on and we like conversing about the random shit that occurred centered around  vk fans in the west. Kinda funny because I used to make songs like Sea of R* with my friend joey and we'd label it madeth gray'll or lareine demo tape shit lulz