suji

明希 (AKi) (シド (SID)) new project, "UGRA" has formed

明希 (AKi) (シド (SID)) new project, "UGRA" has formed. Check out their cover of Linkin Park's "In the End" in memory of singer Chester Bennington.

[lineup]

Vo.Gen

Vo.LIAM TAKAISHI

Gt.Yousay (ex-The Kiddie)

Ba.明希 (AKi) (SID)

Twitter

Instagram

UGRA_art202007.jpg?imwidth=750

@suji From their tweetes it seems like an official band but they were kicking off their activities with a cover song. During Shins live he may have been advertising this band to get followers for it. I couldn't watch all of his stream but I do remember him counting the followers and trying to reach 400 followers or something like that. It also looks like Liam is the one that formed the band maybe but Aki is getting most of the credit because he's the most well known out of all of them, just speculation from the others accounts

Edited by Yukimoto

Liam seems to be a big linkin park fan from his tweets so I can see why they went with this song first haha. But i do wonder what kind of music they will make. Shin not using his vibrato is so different and yeah it doesn't look like him at all to me too for some reason lol.

Wtf where is Shin? He cant be the guy in the upper right, his voice is totally different, also in the picture...

Edited by saiko

6 hours ago, nitta said:

why don't I see SHIN in the video ? 

30 minutes ago, saiko said:

Wtf where is Shin? He cant be the guy in the upper right, his voice is totally different, also in the picture...

3 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

Liam seems to be a big linkin park fan from his tweets so I can see why they went with this song first haha. But i do wonder what kind of music they will make. Shin not using his vibrato is so different and yeah it doesn't look like him at all to me too for some reason lol.

I corrected the lineup info, Shin is not involved. My bad