Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Amber Bullet will disband

We need a topic prefix called [ANOVWL] so every time Trombe announces the disbandment of an indies visual band almost no one here has heard of, we already know.

Having said that, I hope Hideto gets better.

We need a topic prefix called [ANOVWL] so every time Trombe announces the disbandment of an indies visual band almost no one here has heard of, we already know.

Im not interested in this band but i thought they were pretty known around here and got some fans.

So, whats the point of those people always going with this anovwlbla. If youre not interested why you even post? To piss off the (few) fans the band got around here?

Isnt information somewhat of a purpose of a jrock forum? To inform about bands even if they're not known so much in your opinion? (I know that there is a Minor News Thread).

Im not interested in this band but i thought they were pretty known around here and got some fans.

So, whats the point of those people always going with this anovwlbla. If youre not interested why you even post? To piss off the (few) fans the band got around here?

Isnt information somewhat of a purpose of a jrock forum? To inform about bands even if they're not known so much in your opinion? (I know that there is a Minor News Thread).

Think about it like this - when you have a thread of a band disbanding that only a few people care about it's fine for them to come into the thread and say "Man, this sucks. They were so good and full of potential!". But what about the people that didn't really like the band or thought they were capable of more? You don't think it's fair that they can enter a thread and say "Man, they weren't really all that special. I thought they were capable of more but now that they're gone they can move on and start potentially better projects."? The way I see it, as long as everyone keeps it civil and no one's stomping on anyone else's toes there's no problem with saying you never liked a band that's disbanding.

But what about the people that didn't really like the band or thought they were capable of more? You don't think it's fair that they can enter a thread and say "Man, they weren't really all that special. I thought they were capable of more but now that they're gone they can move on and start potentially better projects."? The way I see it, as long as everyone keeps it civil and no one's stomping on anyone else's toes there's no problem with saying you never liked a band that's disbanding.

Shure no problem to me. But always hard to see who only wants to annoy people and somewhat searching for people crying more and trying to defend "their" disbanded band and who really wants to add something.

But in the end.. well, who am i to care.

filth_y does have a point though. If somebody hasn't even heard of a band, why would they even click on a news thread about them? This constant posting of "who?" and "And nothing of value was lost" on random band threads is getting old and boring. Seriously, if I were to drink a sip of booze everytime I see those phrases on a disband thread, I would be drunk within the hour.

Well, I'm not sad that they're disbanding, but I did enjoy their music. Here's to the members finding new bands (most probably will). I hope nothing is seriously cripplingly wrong with Hideto...

Well... they've got 493 listeners on last.fm so its not like they're some unknown band who disbanded in the middle of their first live and their only listener on last.fm is kagerou1 with a single shout saying "best band ever".

I've never leave a shout saying "best band ever", but I always saying about the single and if the single is good why not to say it?

Anyway, I'm really sad about this disband and I hope this is not because Hideto.

It most likely is because of Hideto. VK bands are notorious for quitting altogether when one member can no longer/no longer wants to continue.

LAST LIVE SET-LIST:

01.Human cry

02.-D-

03.??中オーケストラ(gokuchuu orchestra)

04.金??溺れ??豚(kane ni oboreta buta)

05.there is the silent bullet under the amber sky

06.Love & Peace

07.「I am...??

08.the WORST

EN1

01.「I am...??

02.絶望??カンテラ(zetsubou no cantera)