Sign in to follow this  
Masamune

Daisuke's Second Solo Single Was Finished, PV Preview

this is really good!

too bad will never get the chance to hear this sang live.

But at least, here's hoping this single will be a good closing song for his career.

edit: i think it does seems a funeral.... or pilgrimage?

and his hair are so mighty here :D

This sounds so good and he's looking awesome... It's a shame that it has to end like this, it seems like he had so much fun with this project. Well, at least he says goodbye with a really good release :(

Was never a fan of Kagerou as it was way to heavy for me but his solo

single Honrou made me fall in love with his voice, does he have any

Kagerou songs where he sings and doesn't growl and scream?

^ A huge load. Check out Kagerou's last two albums, Guroushoku and Kurohata. They were more like rock, which I liked the best.

And isn't this single released next week? So it's not a surprise it's finished. I'm just wondering how far he managed to do his album. Just hoping we're able to hear atleast something from it. But how odd, the PV really looks like a funeral.

Anyway, the preview sounds good. Really good. Even better than Honrou. I'm just glad knowing the guy didn't have a chance to suck at what he did. Atleast for me. Even though the studs wasn't the greatest thing.

I somehow have the feeling he didn't record too much of his album yet :/ I hope it will at least be some kind of EP, i really like the sound of his solo project.

Also, i can't understand all the hate against the studs :( I think they were just as good as Kagerou, i loved the melancholic atmosphere on "and hate" and his lyrics were just incredibly awesome when he was with the studs.

Guest 膣分泌液

Wow. Like his voice in this, thought he was a shit vocalist in Kagerou and the studs though.

This sounds great! :<

I hope they're going to release the single as planned and the album (or the part they had done) soon. I miss his amazing voice already.

Wow. Like his voice in this, thought he was a shit vocalist in Kagerou and the studs though.
Or you just didn't like his voice. Ever thought of that?

That's pretty much what he said?

Are people suddenly not allowed to have opinions anymore because the person they have an opinion about is dead? :\

Not bad at all, sounds really promising. It's a good song to end his career with.

No. I don't like opera singers but that doesn't mean that they are shitty.

I totally agree with you.

I think you can't like his voice, but you can't say it's shitty, damn. Or you are deaf?

The man thinks his voice is shit. Or perharps he doesn't like it. SO WHAT. Is that going to change how you feel about his voice? Stop taking things like this so seriously and complaining about every little thing that's opposite to how you feel or hurt your morals or something, I don't know. Goddammit.

little thing? Since a person can say "his voice was shitty" and so say what thinks, I can do that too :3
Sure you can. Then I hope you'll be able to realize sooner or later that there's a tiny little difference between saying what you think and pushing it to others over their own opinion. I'm done, sorry mods.

Oh gawd, here we go again. People, don't ruin this new fresh board with the same imbecile behaviour of old TW. Obviously this has nothing to do with the fact that guy happens to have died recently. It's just the same "OMG, THAT'S AN OPINION, NOT A FACT!!" crap, we been through A THOUSAND times. OF COURSE IT' S AN OPINION. EVERYTHING EVERYBODY EVER SAYS IS AN OPINION. WHAT ELSE WOULD IT BE?

Stop it, right here, right now, Or I'll test the ban funtion of this board on a few of you.

Sign in to follow this