Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Which Type are You?

The smug android user.

Who secretly wants an iphone as the android version of Grindr is shit.

The person that doesn't have an iPhone but a simple cell phone that can make phone calls, write text messages, and that's about it.

Hacker, but with my iPod Touch. Now it can change my TV, the songs of my iTunes player and it can track any phonecalls made 30 ft around me. And I don't even know why I did those things LOL.

I don't even use my shitty cellphone, why would I want an iPhone? I'd rather spend my money on something more useful.

The person that doesn't have an iPhone but a simple cell phone that can make phone calls, write text messages, and that's about it.

This. xD

None of them because I hate touch screens because of finger-prints and the lack of control, don't have $275 to waste on it, and I hate seeing people on the internet with their phone 24/7 . As long as it's got the ability to take short videos and has a qwerty keyboard, I'm happy (and so is my boyfriend)

The smug android user.

This :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Last.fm scrobbling ftw~~ I also get a super sweet corporate discount towards my bill. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

One of my coworkers is the senior citizen type. She recently discovered how to download apps and was going around showing everyone like she had just discovered gold or something.

Sign in to follow this