Sign in to follow this  
Aion

New single by MAXIMUM THE HORMONE - OUT ON MARCH 23!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both the song and video is are so incredibly cheesy, that I can't imagine this being anything other than a farce. :]

...and unlike people here, I WOULD mind if they released some crap like this. I don't know what they're up to, but the song and video were blatant mockeries of all the vapid/down-right embarrassing mainstream Japanese music out there.

In b4 OMG IT'S NOT HEAVY ANYMO-

Oh snap.

Anyway, if it's going to be brutal it would be a late start. But then again, the drummer recently became a mother so maybe that influenced the whole style of music. But then again, if more details are released on February 7th this could just be a joke in order to fool people into thinking that they've gone soft.

I think the song will keep to be this way. It's about Nao's child.

The title of the song is ??????????手 (chiisana kimi no te), which means "Your Small Hands" in English.

But that doesn't mean they get all poppy.

Let's consider it's not a joke, maybe they'll just make one soft song and turn br00tal again afterwards. I thought the melody was kinda nice but I also like their old stuff, so I don't worry about it too much.

Let's consider it's not a joke, maybe they'll just make one soft song and turn br00tal again afterwards. I thought the melody was kinda nice but I also like their old stuff, so I don't worry about it too much.

Same here.

Can't imagine them to make an album full of songs like this.

If this song really gets released and is all poppy, then I think it will just be this one song.

but it is a joke, it's so obvious that there's no doubt, it's just like CAT5 said it's a mockery, there essentially making fun of mainstream pop/rock bands. it's all there.

but yea regardless of the fact that it's a troll song, it's actually not bad, I could listen to it no problem, but I'm one of those people who does listen to mainstream pop/rock stuffs... so yeah doesn't really count xD

imagine the outrage if this would've been done by a vk band lol

yea, and i would love this song too, hope they can release it on their new album.

It sounded pretty cool. C'mon guys admit it!

Would be nice if they could release this as single for a change.

and i'd love to play it back to back with THIS and THIS

this could be a mockery or not at all.

A Part of my brains say it is just how we response to some band that we like turns into

something we never thought they'd do. By denying it. And this happen so very often. :mrgreen:

it's working for me. interesting. :-P.

the pv as noted starts 1:47 [after the previous pv], and it's for the song maximum the hormone.

takes about 10~20 seconds to load.

trying to get the pv to work now, and yes like we all guessed chiisana kimi no te was just a joke and wont be released ^^

"?????????帰り??????マキシマム ザ ホルモン(笑)

も????ん「??????????手????CD??????録??れ????ん??"

Edit: Just listened to the new song and what? Cool screaming and all that but no chorus? Weird.. then i prefer the joke song :P

I was able to finally hear the first half of the song (with loading breaks every 5 seconds) and it sounds EPIC so far. 8) Too bad the player got all fucked up and jumped back to the beginning after a while. :xxx:

Sign in to follow this