Neon

Last movie you saw.

The Terminator & Terminator 2: Judgement Day.

Plus I just completed the final season of The Sarah Conner Chronicles. Lol Terminator binge.

GANTZ

Loved it. Though I still need to see the second one.

I have no idea if someone would like it after reading the manga though. I never read it, only saw the manga

and I didn't like they changed Nishi's death. I wanted to see how Kanata would act that :P Blood dripping out of his eyes and such. Going crazy over his impending death. Kid did great though. Might be his best role. Really liked Kazunari as Kuruno. And Kenichi was great as Kato. But I still don't like Kato :P haha

Fightclub

Kept me interested throughout the entire movie. There were some really brutal fights and didn't see what happened at the end coming.

Blazing Saddles

"Hey, where the white women at?" I love that scene. :lol:

Blazing Saddles

"Hey, where the white women at?" I love that scene. :lol:

That is seriously the BEST Mel Brooks film ever, besides Robin Hood Men in Tights.

I just watched Another Earth. I lol at the fact they threw practical science out the window. The polarizing gravity between the two Earths would in "theory" completely annihilate both planets. lolcrap.

That is seriously the BEST Mel Brooks film ever, besides Robin Hood Men in Tights.

Now that I think about it, I've never actually seen Robin Hood Men in Tights. Hmm, I might have to look it up.

Die Hard

Easily one of the best action films ever made.

Uwe Boll's Blubberella.

Uwe Boll used to rock, but know he has gone from hilariously bad to terrifyingly boring. Here's to hoping that the new Bloodrayne is a return to form for him.