Sign in to follow this  
-D-eadStam_aliv-E-

meth. disbands

I enjoyed their music in the beginning (????????, THE MASS., by all means/BELIEVER) but they have become pretty boring. This sucks though. :

Damn it,,,,what's wrong with VK band nowadays =.=
Nothing. Vk bands have always disbanded at astonishing speeds.

It always amuses me how each and every year we hear the same "OMG, SO MANY DISBANDMENTS, THIS IS THE WORST YEAR FOR VK EVER!!!" meme.

It always amuses me how each and every year we hear the same "OMG, SO MANY DISBANDMENTS, THIS IS THE WORST YEAR FOR VK EVER!!!" meme.

It's just that this year it are a lot of bands I know :s

Or a lot of my favorite bands' music turns 'crapier' with every release.

Is there even a back who surprised me positively this year? (Oh yeah, there is one: ONE OK ROCK)

Anyway, I think it's a shame. A little better production and a little more 'the mass' styled songs and these guys would have been a lot more popular

THIS.

I think every year has his abitual disbandments, ones really horrible, ones less. This is visual kei world :/ I mean, you must be habituated to this.

I always wonder why people get so attached to little indies bands that are going to disband in a year. :(

meth. was no more than an average band. Tomorrow morning I have most likely already forgotten I ever read this.

Sounds harsh, and yeah they had a couple of okay songs, but none of them are memorable.

Too bad :(. I liked their music, especially THE OLD ENDS, IT BECOMES BRAND NEW and The Last Sleep and meth. was one those band i would've liked to see live.

oh...c'mon...another band will disband by Musical Differences? :/...they always say that...isn't the true u_u'...

Does this leave DEATHGAZE as the only band on enter brain now?
Yeah, since lynch. are major now.

Indeed, they can't come back~ oh oh~ 8D

this

i really liked this single :(

and i got tired of all these disbandments in visual kei

everything is so?transient

'fake reset' . they will be back under a new name, or at least they will disband a month later... or however 'fake' one can be...?

Indeed, they can't come back~ oh oh~ 8D

this

i really liked this single :(

and i got tired of all these disbandments in visual kei

everything is so?transient

Getting attached to an indie VK band is like getting attached to RHYOLITE. You know they're going to disband, you know they're not going to be around long, you know that most of their music is going to be substandard. Hoping for anything else is setting yourself up for failure. :D

I have no doubt that meth.'s members may continue in the music industry. They usually do.

And I wonder what that means for DEATHGAZE...

Sign in to follow this