Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

Kaya: new album in April!

So much jealousy in here, ice.

I really really dislike the Queen preview. To quote my friend, it sounds like fucking schlager.

OH MY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!

I'm totally Queening out about this preview, pun completely intended. I'm in love, this album is going to be BOSS.

sounds like tacky eurobeat. But I love that wig with the birdcage and shit.

it sounds like fucking schlager.

SO MUCH THIS. This is one of those songs they could play in a apres-ski place in the mountains in Austria or Germany.

Me after this shit: :gaga:

the sounds of it, GAWD, It's GOOD Oshare! :wub:

But still waiting for the album nevertheless.

The song promo for the album should be something that selling,

so i am not gonna blame him :lol:

Is it just me or does his voice sound higher than usual?

Maybe he HAS been taking hormones D:

No, I don't think that. He's been able to sing like that for quite a while, it sounds a bit like in the sweet version of Chocolat. I mean, have you heard him sing with his sister? It's almost sick they sound so alike. That was quite recent though, but no, I don't think it sounds higher than what he has done before.

Lololol well a while back he did say on his blog that he does not take hormones xD but yeah that was in his April's Fool entry so....... xD

About the preview of the PV:

As far as I can judge from a preview I dont find it that awesome x) I hope the full version will be better.. I didnt like Madame Rose from the preview either, but in the end I fell in love with the song lol xD Well I'm curious to the entire cd :D Cant wait till it's released and reached my home xD

So, I've only ever listened to Kaya from when he was in Schwarz Stein and he doesn't sound anything like he use too. Is his voice being heavily manipulated to make him sound more feminine or what?

In the beginning of his solo, he sang very deep too. He still does it occasionally, and that preview is not the standard of what he does.

Sign in to follow this