Sign in to follow this  
idealnite

NoGoD new single "Raise A Flag" release

NoGoD 2nd major single will be released on 2011/04/06 in 2 types. There is no title yet.

Type-A

1260 yen

3 songs.

Type-B

1260 yen.

3 songs.

The 3rd track in both type will be different.

source: Brand X (Type A | Type B), CDJapan (Type A | Type B)

Hoping for more kick and less NeoGod in this single. Kakera was too tame and subdued of an album to have much of an effect on me.

This, yet I'm excited nonetheless.

About time! It was taking them long enough to come up with something new already since they always mantain a pretty manic release schedule. Also Kakera was kickass and I don't expect anything different from them.

About time! It was taking them long enough to come up with something new already since they always mantain a pretty manic release schedule. Also Kakera was kickass and I don't expect anything different from them.

this.

^

To be honest, I never really got why people loved that song so much, it doesn't sound very special to me.

^

To be honest, I never really got why people loved that song so much, it doesn't sound very special to me.

My mistake, I meant Gokusaishiki, their album xD I actually love Zesshoku so I'll be really satisfied if they do go back to that sound.

I actually love Zesshoku.

I love you too

I love Zesshoku! It's my favorite NoGoD song ever, so I hope that it's really a lot like that.

Zesshoku is also my favorite TW member!

Sign in to follow this