Spike760

The Official Rant Section

OMG!! i cut my eye yesterday..it hurt sooooooooo bad... but not as much today..

How did you manage to do THAT o.o

I can imagine your pain.

This whole town I live in is filled with shit. Everyone knows eachother and there is no fucking peace for anyone!!

>_> fuck.

Ok just a new rant from me.

It seems like shit always hits my whole family at the same time. 1. The place I was working at as a temp just got shut down because the airport ran out of money so they had to get rid of everyone. So again I'm out of a job.

2. My roommate was trying to get a job at a car dealership and at the end of the training they told him that he had to pay them about 600 DOLLERS for the F(&$ing training!? And of course since he is trying to get a job he doesn't have that money so they didn't hire him.

3. My brother still hasn't found another job besides for the part time one at a resurant.

and finally when I went to my parents house to drop off some stuff I borrowed I found out that my dad got fired from his job. After he was worked there for 10 years they told him that they are going to outsoruce the crates that he makes so they dropped him like that. AFTER 10 YEARS THAT'S WHAT THEY DO?!

So not only am I in trouble my whole family is. GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!

OMG!! i cut my eye yesterday..it hurt sooooooooo bad... but not as much today..

How did you manage to do THAT o.o

I can imagine your pain.

This whole town I live in is filled with shit. Everyone knows eachother and there is no fucking peace for anyone!!

>_> fuck.

lol well i was putting on eye shadow and missed the lid and went straight for the eye.. the eye doctor said i would be ok though.. and its all better now

AUCH! >_>

I can visualize that. And it's not nice xD

I remember that one of my friends once had eyeliner in her eye.

It was scary. She didn't even notice it before we said something about it =x

I need help finding a song, it's not jrock related though. The only thing I know about the song is that it's saying about a lonely country girl and a city boy taking a bus to nowhere.... or something like that. It plays on the radio pretty often, and i think it says the boy is from detroit, but i know it's some part of michigan though. anyways if anyone can throw some song titles my way of which one it could be i'd very much appreciate it.

I need help finding a song, it's not jrock related though.? The only thing I know about the song is that it's saying about a lonely country girl and a city boy taking a bus to nowhere.... or something like that.? It plays on the radio pretty often, and i think it says the boy is from detroit, but i know it's some part of michigan though.? anyways if anyone can throw some song titles my way of which one it could be i'd very much appreciate it.

isn't that a son by Journey? i forget the name of the song exactly but they sing it on family guy alot ...but yea i'm pretty sure that's journey

EDIT_ Journey "don't stop believing"

excuse my language, but some fucking cunt broke my egg that i was suppose to take care of for AP Psychology..GGRRRRR

effing bastard!! lol.. i hope you dont lose points in class for that XD

Msn hates me today and I have my stupid german exam next week >___> And I was absent from school last week and didn't ask what my class did in swedish lesson >.< I don't have any brains ;__;

And then my biggest problem: confirmation class. I don't want to go. I guess I'll take my mp3 player with me and do nothing with people :/

This student loan crap is pissing me off. *prepares the needessly long story* Someone give me liquor, for i shall require it to tell the story. Well.....quite a few years back I was going to college at westwood. I got enrolled and applied for student loans. Now the problem was that even though I applied for loans, I was still paying cash out of my pocket for books and tuition every month, which seemed kinda fishy to me. Well eventually I quit my job because they cut my hours so horribly (down to like 2 or 3 hours a day), so that meant i couldn't pay my tuition and they told me i couldn't go back till i did. Well of course i didn't go back and i guess i wasn't enrolled there anymore, so of course the greedy bastards started sending letters about payment, I wasn't going to pay it back because i felt i shouldn't have to at the time because the student loans were supposed to cover all of that stuff. Well eventually they stopped with the letters from the college, however, i started getting letters from the people who gave me the loan, so it's a $13k loan I have to pay back, which pisses me off because I'm trying to save up money to move out and that means I'm not paying that loan back because I'm not going to be stuck here at home just to pay off some loans for some shitty education (that school is crap). And I don't want to do bankruptcy because that'll be like 8 years in which i can't get credit for certain things. I'll just have to go back to school ( a different school ), get my degree, a better job, and then start paying back the loans. It'll be better than doing bankruptcy.

^wow my rant is pretty similar.

I don't have $1733...I don't want a fucking loan...If I get any type of legal job, I loose my fafsa because they think I'm not poor enough when I only have $18 in my fucking bank account. I only have money for gas, I don't even eat during the day because I literally have NO MONEY and my retarded school charges me $400 for HEALTH INSURANCE I DON'T NEED. and now they say it's too late....

I'm pissed and upset

my shitty car cost me $800 in the past week

AND I'm trying to save for Japan in January...what am I going to do?

I hate being poor.

wow i have only 18 dollars in my bank as well xD ....it sucks being poor

and i have to fill out fafsa and student loan stuff too but i don't want a student loan either...all that debt i don't want T.T but my parents really want to get one and say they'll pay it off ...so they better >.

Thank god I don't have to deal with the stupid loan shit

Sorry guys, I lucked out.

college is a money hog, though.

My current thing that pisses me off if distance. My main mode of transportation, my bike, if now broken cause I crashed it and face planted. everything is extra irritating to get too now. It's retarded because I have a car sitting at my house, but I can't use it >.

And why why WHY does La Crosse have to be 3.5 hours away?!?!

::dies::

lol the thing that pisses me off most about the loan crap though ... is that i shouldn't have to do it Y.Y my parents can easily pay for the tuition but my mom says she wants to build up my credit ... which is why she says she'll just pay it off ...but i'm worried that something will happen and then i'll be stuck with it =/

shit always happens ....it's definitely not a comforting thought...like the fafsa thing now ...i didn't have to do for my first (and current) year because they were just going to pay the tuition...but now they are getting divorced and my dads not willing to pay his half so now they've caught me in the middle of their bullshit so i have to have the cushioning, however i don't think we'd qualify for the fafsa anyway though but she says go ahead and do it anyway just in case =/ it shouldn't be too much of a problem since my mom is the real one in charge of the company and what not but still he's doing everything he can to just destroy everything they'd worked for and they both just keep pulling everyone in their cat & mouse Bs ... sometimes adults are worst then children

Society in general pisses me off...yeah...I'm mad for no reason. And I wouldn't worry about money if you live in the U.S . with the way this country has been massacred I'm excepting the stock market to crash in the next year or two and the value of the dollar to be nothing.

Society in general pisses me off...yeah...I'm mad for no reason. And I wouldn't worry about money if you live in the U.S . with the way this country has been massacred I'm excepting the stock market to crash in the next year or two and the value of the dollar to be nothing.

well if it makes you feel any better, your icon is the cutest thing i've ever seeen. reefer panda. :3

well if it makes you feel any better' date=' your icon is the cutest thing i've ever seeen. reefer panda. :3 [/quote']

Why yes, yes it does. And thanks