Spike760

The Official Rant Section

I know what you mean starla. a friend of mine was acting really shady for a while and my friend has told him once about his ways, because anyone who has known him for more than 3 years knows he's changed for the worse and he really doesn't seem like he'll do any better again, but i haven't talked to him for pretty much two months already and it's because for one he pretty much just used me and then didn't bother to show his face here after, and also i was so tired of his ways and i don't feel like dealing with his crap.

Ugh. I hate that. I only told this person because I have good intentions for them. but apparently they're taking it the complete wrong way and needs "space" for who knows how long. I'm only doing it out of kindness. The way they deal with things at the moment isn't going to get them anywhere in life.

Yeah, I know. That's what I hate. I know I'm trying to do good, but they just won't listen to you sometimes. I just hope they do calm down soon. I don't want to deal with anymore drama than there already is. =/ But hey, at least I tried..

I hate it that my ex feels it's ok to play daddy to our beautiful little girl after 5 years of not being around just because his new gf convinced him to let her play mommy. I keep my inner bitch locked up real tight because he IS her biological father.... but that is ALL he has going for him! He can't even give me the $200 monthly court ordered child support check! Doesn't stop him from trying to buy her love with a bunch of cheap toys that I've told him to stop giving her because we don't have room and she already has plenty of toys.

I hate it that my ex feels it's ok to play daddy to our beautiful little girl after 5 years of not being around just because his new gf convinced him to let her play mommy. I keep my inner bitch locked up real tight because he IS her biological father.... but that is ALL he has going for him! He can't even give me the $200 monthly court ordered child support check! Doesn't stop him from trying to buy her love with a bunch of cheap toys that I've told him to stop giving her because we don't have room and she already has plenty of toys.

i hate people like that, my mother was in a simular position, but her now ex tried to kill her.

wow.. that really sucks .. im sorry ...

i officially .. cant stand my cousin . SHE CAN SUCK SOMEONES ASS>>> stoopid betch . UGH.

ok.. think im vented for now ... :D

hehe.. couldnt help it.

omg omg ogm omg AHHHHH. i deleated ALLLLLL my music files today. now i gotta REFIND them all . ugh.... thank GOD for this site lol...

How did you do that o.o

To delete all music files at once ain't that eazy !

i'm going to vent right now, which i never really do, but my mom is such a hypocrite. she was talking crap about a girl i like (whom she doesn't know by the way) and yet she doesn't like when people talk crap her, she gets all pissed about it. She's bitching about me moving out because i'm going to be "paying someone else's bills", which if she wasn't ignorant as hell she wouldn't have ignored the part where i told her that we're splitting the bills, so then she starts complaining that i have "never" helped pay the bills. For one my dad has asked me quite a few times to borrow $100 here $50 there and that money went towards paying bills and i didn't even ask for the money back. ALSO some of the things here at this house are under my name, the cable/internet, the phone, the electricity/gas, and for all i know probably other stuff. My mom (the one who's bitching about this stuff) is the one who came to me to ask if they can put the stuff under my name since they can't. I could've been a real asshole and said no, but i let them which means i'm risking having what happened to them which was not paying the bills (when they were under their names) and having to owe something there. It's like she purposely wants me to still live her for years so she can just complain to/about me or try (horribly) to compare me to my uncle (her brother) by saying i still live at home. You'd think she would have more common sense as to not complain about moving out, if anything i would've thought she would encourage it since that means one less person living in this house that she doesn't have to worry about.

i hate it here and i hate my family i hate being a girl i hate being mexican.

i hate san diego its full retarded people. not literally of course, but gawsh i swear everyone up here acts like if they've got a stick up their ass, acting all holy.

i hate my family they're a bunch of assholes. my dad's family is full of snobby doctors and nurses who think they're better than everyone else.

i hate being a girl, nobody takes me seriously

i hate mexican whenever anyone think of the word "mexican" they automatically think of tacos or illegal immigrants.

---

*Looks up* Wow, I am really full of hate, aren't I? O_O

I know what ya mean about hate being mexican. I'm only 1/2 mexican, but i don't hate being mexican at all, i just hate the people that want to associate mexicans (or any race for that matter) with a typical sterotype, such as the tacos or illegal immigtrants. I was born in the us, i speak english, hell i don't even speak spanish (lol) and i don't like tacos nearly as much as people would expect I would. I see myself as my own person, not a race, and i just ignore those who would want to try to put me down because of my race.

Mito leaves CELLT ;;__;; (3th time posting this :/). It's allways my fav member who leaves (TenTen/KuRt, 176BIZ/Tara, jne.). I bet i'm somehow cursed. Maybe i'll try to like Kokoro (CELLT) the most so he leaves? No, no more member losses for CELLT, or they surely disband ;__;

Right now....THANK GOD no one is around me.

I feel like getting into a fistfight. Honestly. I need a cig. Or six.

Mito leaves CELLT ;;__;; (3th time posting this :/). It's allways my fav member who leaves (TenTen/KuRt, 176BIZ/Tara, jne.). I bet i'm somehow cursed. Maybe i'll try to like Kokoro (CELLT) the most so he leaves? No, no more member losses for CELLT, or they surely disband ;__;

WHAT!?!! D:

CELLT, noooooooo!!

Argh, I'm so pissed.. I have so much to do for school this week..

Teachers seem to forget we have LIVES too, besides doing schoolwork.. D:

^ Talk abou it -.- I haven't done any of my school work for LOOOONG time, because I'm just simply too tired. And spending too much time here xD

lawls

Luckily, I managed to finish most of the stuff I was supposed to do for at least tomorrow, so....

Dude, I fucking hate people.

I'm tired of being nice to people only to get treated like dirt.

What happened to morals? Are people so fucking selfish now? How hard is it to be nice to someone in return when they help you?

Ugh. Shitty week. =(