Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

VIDOLL disbanding

Maybe KISAKI will actually revive 妃&関西貴?? with Rame now that VIDOLL are gone :hyper:

I wish that too. The one and only singer of 妃&関西貴?? IS Rame... despite the fact that many other singers have participated in the project. But orginally it was formed for Rame and Kisaki to be able to play in the same band even though they're both bassists. I mean... I love KO-JI of Arc. He's my favourite singer... but I was shocked after hearing he'll be the singer in one live of 妃&関西貴??. That's wrong, I tell you. It should always and without exceptions be Rame.

btw Ba.ラメ(rame) has performed / will perform sessions with several ex-Vidoll members like Gt.HIDE & Gt.Ayano, and imo they might form new band soon

Gt.シュン(shun) & Gt.ギル(giru) have also performed together as continual session

ahh.. I really liked their older music, but their latest releases sucked.

so I´m not really sure if I´m sad or not.. but I hope they all join new bands c:

btw Ba.ラメ(rame) has performed / will perform sessions with several ex-Vidoll members like Gt.HIDE & Gt.Ayano, and imo they might form new band soon

I just might be the only one thinking this is no good.

I want Giru, Shun, Rame and Tero to stick together.

Anyway, Rame and Shun have a session live together as well. I'm counting on that.

Are they going to comeback without Jui as VIDOLL?

Tero won't continue with the rest of the band. And neither will Jui, as obvious.

Also, Tero stated that the other members will continue on their own, so I have no idea whether this means they'll continue as three or all separately.

Damn. I had a soft spot for them, I really love Focus <3. Gan Shin only released "Bastard" and I surely hope this won't mean anything for D's future now that they've signed to Gan Shin.

I hope his solo stuff will have some works reminiscent of "Gothakroid" or their Matina stuff, but it's highly highly unlikely. It's probably going to start out being like Blue Star, Eve, and Crescent Gazer or whatever their last single was.

What the fuck?

Not a Vidoll fan, but I never imagined that they would disband any time soon D:

Ok, something weird is going on, it's just one after another

^ did I miss something? someone from that band has killed himself already?

(except they've killed themselves musically not that long ago)

You're so hilarious.

Sign in to follow this