Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

VIDOLL disbanding

this is heartbreaking. even though its probably best for jui's health in the long run. it's sad .music is jui's life. Vidoll is his family. I really wonder the reason.

Their disbandment has little to do with Jui's vocal problems. In fact, he was improving. I was excited for their comeback. The reason given was musical differences and disenchantment with the business and industry. Jui is going solo, so his voice is fine.

Sounds like Jui got tired of visual kei and decided to leave the band. Basicly everything points to that. Jui is the only one to attend the future instores and he and Rame are separately calling to Kisaki = problems in the paradise.

I hope the four others will continue together.

I'm devastated. They were among the first bands I actually started to get in to all those years ago. I'll miss them.

This. And... musical differences? If I hear those words again, I shall murder Kiwamu.

Well...If this happened in their first few years as a band, I would be really really sad but now I just can't feel anything. But I wish them luck in whatever project they'll be in, in the future.

Couldn't see this coming at all. Nope.

And I thought people stopped listening to them in like 2005. whatever, they used to be really good. Shame.

yeah that was to be expected

well have never really liked them so i wont cry about it=)

and lol @ gan-shin for signing another band that disbanded before they even could do anything with themXD

he didn't have enough plastic surgery to be considered 2nd gakkuchan

and he will have to compete with Satsuki for the most authentic rip off of miserable for a debut single.

I cried. And I never cried for a band, except for Daisuke's death.

RIP Vidoll. I am going to miss you A LOT. And I feel so bad I can't go to your last live.

I will follow Jui project, but I am really disappointed and I don't know what to think about his throat problem...

if i was on Jui's shoes, i'd be confuse whether i should be embarassed, happy, sad or upset being said as "second Gackt"

because, though Gackt is an succesful solo artist,

to be compared as the second of him by your own label,

could implicitly means they didn't believe/not so confident their artist to have enough stardom points to sell CDs so they had to use another name that more famous to make people hyped, excited, curious about the album.

Just my 2 cents.

But what about Rame?? He's always been the mastermind behind everything concerning VIDOLL D:

He has also a beautiful voice. and if as byou suggested they reform with rame as vo.? it would be totally ok for me.

I really liked them a few years ago, but this still feels a little strange. They were one of my first visual kei bands.

But what about Rame?? He's always been the mastermind behind everything concerning VIDOLL D:

He has also a beautiful voice. and if as byou suggested they reform with rame as vo.? it would be totally ok for me.

SECOND!

Listening 妃&関西貴?? too much? NEVER!

But somehow I have a feeling that the malicious creator of this world isn't favourable enough to allow that to happen.

Even though I love all the members, Rame and Jui have always been the most precious ones for me. Especially Rame. So as long as those two are around, I may be able to get over this disbandment after a while.

SECOND!

Listening 妃&関西貴?? too much? NEVER!

But somehow I have a feeling that the malicious creator of this world isn't favourable enough to allow that to happen.

Maybe KISAKI will actually revive 妃&関西貴?? with Rame now that VIDOLL are gone :hyper:

Wishful thinking. Yeah, I do that a lot D:

Sign in to follow this