DarkAssassin

Favorite PV's

Cali≠gari -Seishun Kyousoukyoku

Not the best necessarily on the stand point of making PV's but i just love the feel to it. And the song is uplifting.

Merry - Violet Harenchi

More disturbed the better! And somebody tell me why Gara is the greatest person ever?

The camera tricks they used are so cheap that it hurts, but it makes this better. Cheapness can be a good thing sometimes.

Honestly this pv is pretty terrible... But maybe it's sort of a guilty pleasure.

Haha my taste in PV's is horrible. Even worse when i say that i love every single Dir en grey PV except Hageshisa to.

I don't watch PV's that much, but so far my fav's are:

This simply because you don't know what the hell is going on :D and of course music is nice.

Well, this is just awesome, simply as that.

LUNA SEA - Rosier

Music is awesome and everything looks nice

I'll add more if i remember more :spin:

Adore is my favourite Lynch song, but the PV makes my eyes bleed. The "special" effect suck so much I don't know what to say. Doesn't fit in at all.

And the hat. The fucking HAT!!!!! What the fuck is up with that? Only person who can pull of wearing a hat is King Diamond. Everyone else looks retarded with one. As far as I can remember at least.

Even though it's only shot in one room, spiral chord's PV for "distance to substance" is always fun to watch ^^

OLjz9VFAq28

YXA7REzrXBo

i think this song are accompanied by a perfect fit video.

MXHF3FbJIgA

The ending just too relevant! -__-

o5RGH62F6Rs

i don't know if this suppose to be a official PV or just behind the stage
But i love watching it, it's pretty... unusual?

YXA7REzrXBo

i think this song are accompanied by a perfect fit video.

Agreed! This is one of the best PVs. I love the part when the ink (or whatever it is) starts sinking.

ZqtZcnZDPgQ

I remember being crossfaded the first time I ever watched this, nearly pissed my pants.

*video*

I remember being crossfaded the first time I ever watched this, nearly pissed my pants.

Good point, I love this PV too!

Also, one of my all time favourites:

OET8SVAGELA

i LOVE this pv too coz FryPan look just like a cute little birthday clown it too CCCCCUUUUTTTTEEEEEE

V6I-OgDfA_c

I don't like watching PVs, it's mostly very boring/lame but even with it I like some...

I agree with Mucc's Libra and Maximum the Hormone's Zetsubou Billy (but just because it's a good parody :D)

and then

Yy6XeGCNkSM

I like the idea with letters/kana

UkgK8eUdpAo

it's not official but what it's amazing :D

K4_Qzx-E2LQ

I love the beginning, everytime I'm watching it I have to laugh (the faces they make :lol: )

I just discovered this band yesterday and totally fell in love. The vocalist has such a unique voice... its pretty awesome :v

YHKmsbqbXpo

Also: tiny hats