Sign in to follow this  
The Bread Wolf

Follow the white rabbit

And find yourself stuck in the rabbit hole.

I'm kinda an old member in TW (or future what-so-ever-forum), but I'm hardly active and only occasionally take a part on disgussion. And I never did an itroduction post, so out of boredom I'm doing it now.

Yes. Hello. I'm Yuugi. A 20-year-old Finn with a misanthropy towards her own people (seriously, there's nothing good about Finns or Finland or Finnish in general). I'm Kisaki's future wife, he himself just doesn't know it yet. And when he dies out of stress I'll herit UNDER CODE. This is my past and my future written shortly. Thank you. I'll also be the next top producer in Japan, which you probably already guessed.

So, moving on. I'm happier person than I just made myself appear like, I'm actually very happy. Almost too happy. So happy, that people think I'm on medication. Did I just mention I'm like really happy? Let's make it clear anyway. Despite of being happy I have a dark and intelligent sense of humour. I love being mean and to get along with me you'll just have to... well, get used to it. I don't mean anything seriously bad by fucking with everyone, I just think sarcasm, satire and irony are the best kinds of humour. I don't even do it too often anyway.

Often I have strong opinions about things and bands, but I try to not express myself by just saying "this sucks please kill them rolfmao". I'm generally polite and like to be that way. I also like others to be like that.

And, this is what you have all been waiting for, I DO listen to japanese music. Amazing isn't it? Yeah, I'm vain. I listen to visual kei. A lot. I like getting to know new, small bands, not because I want to be an elitist whore with a list of bands no one has ever heard of, but because I want to follow how bands evolve from something semi-awful to something good.

At the moment I have five favourite bands: ヴィドール, アーク, ダリ, カル・ヴァリ and 己??, and please, some respect: don't come and comment this post by saying "That band is good but others are shit", or something alike. I'm not fond with that.

Although this is not a date add (oh god why? With this kind of introduction I'd surely get laid... alot), I'd still like to inform that even though I seem like a mean bitch I'm very social and like to know new people. So if you want to get to know me better bring me your votives as I am the reincarnation of God Kisaki himself please let me know. With pm or any way you feel comfortable.

And sorry about the lousy English. I'm not a native.

Thank you for asking, I'm incredibly happy right now. How about you? Got stuck in the rabbit hole at all?

Fine is not enough for a perfectionist like myself. :'D But thank you. I try my best to make everything look like myself, that probably ads an extra portion of creativity in.

Alright, I understated your English ability so as not to sound creepy. I was actually very impressed by it, I've seen native English speakers speak a thousand times worse. Also, if you are the reincarnation of Kisaki but want to be his wife... MINDFUCK.

Ah, I remember seeing your username in the カル・ヴァリ thread. I thought it was familiar. It's rare to find a big fan of them - at least one who still loves them as much after the change.

And I am excellent. Safe from jabberwockies~

I think we have stumbled upon each other on a certain Finnish forum once or twice. Here's a late " welcome" for my Finnish brethren even if you dislike us so :3

And your English is great. I have a problem of keeping focus and making cohesive stream lined posts that sound natural.

Herou, and werucom! (silver accorn bullet is fucking with my mind again)

It is actually nice to hear a proper introduction. Hope you become more active~

Herou, and werucom! (silver accorn bullet is fucking with my mind again)\

^ This, I love it!

Anyway! Welcome!

Alright, I understated your English ability so as not to sound creepy. I was actually very impressed by it, I've seen native English speakers speak a thousand times worse. Also, if you are the reincarnation of Kisaki but want to be his wife... MINDFUCK.

Ah, I remember seeing your username in the カル・ヴァリ thread. I thought it was familiar. It's rare to find a big fan of them - at least one who still loves them as much after the change.

And I am excellent. Safe from jabberwockies~

Haha, thank you. Improving constantly. Though it's hard to improve when people are way too polite to tell me I have a wrong preposition in a wrong place or the order of my sentences are weird. But they do have guts enough to say my favourite bands suck. Oh what the heck.

I can't say I'm a big fan of カル・ヴァリ. I listen to their music and own a couple of releases and love Sinema's (or Hikaru's) voice, but really, I hardly know anything about the band itself. I'm a much bigger fan of ヴィドール if I must say. Nonetheless that's hardly a good thing anymore.

I've thought about my relationship with my reincarnation-self and wife-self and come up with the conclusion that... yeah, it is a mindfuck, but a really nice one!

Good you're safe. I'd really hate to lose all my new friends I have just succeeded to lure into my realm. :fap: Waitwhat--

I think we have stumbled upon each other on a certain Finnish forum once or twice. Here's a late " welcome" for my Finnish brethren even if you dislike us so :3

And your English is great. I have a problem of keeping focus and making cohesive stream lined posts that sound natural.

Not a surprising thing at all. I've come upon a feature that many people know me but I know no one. Well, I guess it's the curse of being a god. Mind telling what name I just might recognise you from?

I wish my English was great. I'd do a lot better in matriculation exam. But thanks anyway. : D

Hello and welcome

its good to see Finnish ppl in foorum

Thank you, may I wish the same to you. Wait, something went wrong here... No, just thank you.

Herou, and werucom! (silver accorn bullet is fucking with my mind again)

It is actually nice to hear a proper introduction. Hope you become more active~

Well I kind of feel people will get more interested in me if I tell them more about my personality and bring my general attitude up with a certain type of writing. Don't have a clue if it's actually working, but darn I'm having fun.

I have almost become active, actually! I have a nice variety of opinions in the thread for ヴィドール's disbandment. Everyone can pick their favourite. It's like being in a candy store!

dmriojas

Thank you, I already feel welcome.

I LOVE your music taste.

Well, after all my musical taste is divine like my personality. No, seriously, thank you. Glad someone doesn't think I'm listening to complete trash. Though I've come across people in TW who think that way. It shouldn't be a pain in my ass so I just... ignore them... in the forum... until I get to tell them off to my friends.

Thanks to you too~

I love being mean and to get along with me you'll just have to... well, get used to it.

T___T "been" there a few days a two days ago. But darling, welcome here. XP Wasn't it good that I told you to write this? :PP

I love being mean and to get along with me you'll just have to... well, get used to it.

T___T "been" there a few days a two days ago. But darling, welcome here. XP Wasn't it good that I told you to write this? :PP

Actually, you didn't. I stated a rethorical question whether I should write this. :'DDDDDD

I use this name everywhere, except on Imperiumi and Last.fm ( not registered at the moment though ) where it's Blumbe. I'm fairly confident you'll have some faint memory of me now :D Maybe not

Actually, you didn't. I stated a rethorical question whether I should write this. :'DDDDDD

Actually, you were talking about how you don't anyone from TW (besides me) and I told you to do a introduction post, but you said that you don't know if you should.

Sign in to follow this