Sign in to follow this  
dannemannen

J-rockers that have passed away

Wow, deshabilliz is apparently a death magnet

like all of the deaths in the OP post are ex-deshabilliz or deshabilliz members

- Chihiro and Hiroshi from the Piass, they fell from a bridge while filming a PV (1995/10/25)

- Yoshio from the Piass, he killed himself in 1997

What an awfull way to finish a band.

As someone already said, they're still very much alive, with only one original member left. In fact, they've gone through numerous complete line-up changes since then.

Not only did 3 members die, one of their vocalists just stopped showing up for shows and quit out of no where :P . Takayuki just isn't very lucky, but he's definitely a fighter.

Well, I knew they were still active, but still, it is an awful way to lose the original line up, and probably to takayuki, your friends.

Nobody mentioned not caring... I want to know why my post was deleted/why I was "censored." Especially since people are now agreeing/discussing what was said in the first place, so...

I checked the moderator log. There is no record of anyone deleting a post in this thread. Are you sure you properly submitted it?

Either way, since it wasn't deleted it's safe to say that you can just post it again.

I won't post it again, what discussion it prompted has all been said, so that doesn't matter! But... Herpes replied to it so it must have posted D: Maybe something messed up momentarily. I figured it was either a forum mistake or it was deleted. I was worried for a while there!

EDIT: It has returned. What the hell. :shock:

I mean, people die, get over it.

no because if it is your favorite musician of course it's normal to be sad.i'll never get over it as long as i listen to his music.

but to write in a jrock forum thread aaaww the sadness let's grieve for all of them together for the musicians who died. it sounds fake. i can't explain it really

I don't like this because it's like dismissing them as a group of people living a similar lifestyle. "oh well they're young, reckless, and take drugs so obviously some die".

I think that's not fair. They're not just numbers or "dead people". If it's someone you really like, you can't help but think of them as an individual and be sad.

Some were well known for taking a hellot of drugs (like Zill)

By the way, I've been looking around to find out more about that. Can you please tell me where you heard about it?

Some were well known for taking a hellot of drugs (like Zill)

By the way, I've been looking around to find out more about that. Can you please tell me where you heard about it?

Edit: sorry I misread the implication as "recreational drugs". I know he took sleeping pills for insomnia and drank for a social lubricant because he was shy. I meant, is there anything else besides those?

Chihiro and Hiroshi from the Piass, they fell from a bridge while filming a PV (1995/10/25)

I know this is horrible...but, still a fail

It was sad to see Daisuke there. It's really absurd when a musician you practicly grow up with, dies. But shit happens. We still have his music. I hope Free-Will decides to release the rest of his songs which he managed to finish before his death. I heard his upcoming mini album was already finished. I just wanna hear his last works.

I have a shrine in my home for all my favourite dead J-rawkers. I light candles and say prayers to them every night. Sure I only got into Visual Kei during 2004 but Hide, Kazuki and Kami's death really affected me.
^ Srsly, lol. . .

It was sad to see Daisuke there. It's really absurd when a musician you practicly grow up with, dies. But shit happens. We still have his music. I hope Free-Will decides to release the rest of his songs which he managed to finish before his death. I heard his upcoming mini album was already finished. I just wanna hear his last works.

probably this is the wrong place but i always wanted to discuss it with someone

his last released song 嫌 lyrics could even be a suicide note -(breaks my heart even more)

and generally most of the songs (those that i have read at least) seem he has pain/sadness

and he always almost talks about a girl

I mean, people die, get over it.

no because if it is your favorite musician of course it's normal to be sad.i'll never get over it as long as i listen to his music.

but to write in a jrock forum thread aaaww the sadness let's grieve for all of them together for the musicians who died. it sounds fake. i can't explain it really

I don't like this because it's like dismissing them as a group of people living a similar lifestyle. "oh well they're young, reckless, and take drugs so obviously some die".

I think that's not fair. They're not just numbers or "dead people". If it's someone you really like, you can't help but think of them as an individual and be sad.

yes maybe that's what is bothering me. i don't feel the same about everyone

Sign in to follow this