Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Lycaon new maxi single & mini album release

I lol'd heartily. You'd think that the VK bands would double spell-check their English before they press anything, especially considering they usually don't have the funds to re-press it.

SBgElf7Uevk

From 12:43 you can hear a little preview of Jesus. THANKZU GAWD!!!!!11!!1

Though the unnecessary fanservice was kind of lame.

Juses (lol) preview was ok

But EROS in the beginning made me go "ugh" again. What's up with them fanservicing ever since those 2 guys left? :/ And Satoshi's wannabe-Slash look is still a big no.

I can't speak for other people, but they seemed more authentic as a band when they took their music seriously and didn't try all this fanservice bullshit. Sure, they were a visual band and the looks had their place but the looks weren't there so Yuuki was super sexy and Satoshi looks like he's three decades out of place. The music was the focus of first-era Lycaon. Now they look terrible and generic opposed to the striking and more provocative pictures of first-era Lycaon (I'm seriously not BS'ing, pull up EROS-era picture opposed to the Ambrozia-era picture and tell me which one jumps out at you more). It's disappointing, since along with a few other bands they're the only good bands left in the scene and no one's going to give them a shot if they look and act like every other visual band.

EROS wasn't the best showcase of their talent but the previews of Jesus were promising, even if it sounded familiar. I'm looking forward to it. I'm anticipating the B-side more, since I like their B-sides more than their singles.

Dr.ゆ????(yuize)(ex-ASS'n'ARRow) has ceased to act as support Dr. of Lycaon after their one-man live at Shimokitazawa MOSAiC at 2011/02/08

Dr.一朗-ichirou-(ex-RoyalMarry-->ダイス(dice)-->Ends∞Infinity-->Rhythm-->DISQLOC.(佑一-yuichi-)) has commenced to act as support Dr. of Lycaon since their live at Niigata BLACK PIGS at 2011/02/13

http://ameblo.jp/ichirou-0715/

I don't expect Jesus to blow me away but if it's decent I won't mind. I hope Pierrot is promising though. They're one of maybe 5 visual bands I still listen to. Let's try to not make that four guys.

Dr.ゆ????(yuize)(ex-ASS'n'ARRow) has ceased to act as support Dr. of Lycaon after their one-man live at Shimokitazawa MOSAiC at 2011/02/08

Dr.一朗-ichirou-(ex-RoyalMarry-->ダイス(dice)-->Ends∞Infinity-->Rhythm-->DISQLOC.(佑一-yuichi-)) has commenced to act as support Dr. of Lycaon since their live at Niigata BLACK PIGS at 2011/02/13

http://ameblo.jp/ichirou-0715/

Dr.ゆ????(yuize)(ex-ASS'n'ARRow-->Lycaon(support)) has commenced to act as support Dr. of DecoLa Hopping since their live at HOLIDAY NAGOYA at 2011/03/29

wat

Yes, it is better than EROS, but even this is better than EROS:

rzBqiab7YdE

... and that's a lot to say.

Anyway. instrumentally it sounds 'fine', but the vocals are really weak, and dunno if those arrangements were made by a 5 yo or wat. Srsly, it is awfully mixed. Defenitely better than EROS, but bad anyway.

Is it me or are Yuuki's vocals getting worse with each release?

the chorus sounds okay but the verses sound a little bad.

i miss his red rum voice.

Sign in to follow this