Sign in to follow this  
Takadanobabaalien

Visual Kei Christmas Songs

1 hour ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Yes, that Piass song is a cover.

FANATIC◇CRISIS' 真冬の花, which isn't on YT :(

^ Does this count???

Penicillin also had "Hibiwareta Holy Night" (from "Limelight" but I presume you don't dig the album) with much more christmas-y theme.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/nm10889690

I don't know if this counts as a christmas song,but hey, at least the song's title is x-mas related xD

Edited by Anne Claire

19 hours ago, Komorebi said:

And of course, this one:

And then Black Gene For the Next Scene's Chaotic Christmas, which I can't find on youtube. And probably more I can't remember right now.

Ugh…I really hate this song. SO bloated!

I Wish remains the ONLY christmas-y L'Arc~en~Ciel song worth listnening:

Others worth mentioning:

Kaya - Last Snow

Luinspear - White Kiss

MoNoLith - Kimi he... "if" no uta

Rshitei - Dareka no Merry Christmas

Virgil - Shirayuki

INORAN - not a serious wound (Q.Y.P.mix on this holy night)

Kawamura Ryuichi - Merry X’mas and Happy new year

Kawamura Ryuichi - Christmas

Kiyoharu - Christmas

D’espairsRay - Yami ni furu kiseki (classical white version)

DaizyStripper - Setsurenka

Dear L'Novel - Winter Lover

L'Arc~en~Ciel - Yuki no Ashiato

Spoiler

L’Arc~en~Ciel - winter fall

Spoiler

BUMP OF CHICKEN - Merry Christmas

Spoiler

BUMP OF CHICKEN - Snow Smile

Spoiler

Daigo Stardust - Holy Holy

Spoiler

BREAKERS - WINTER PARTY

Spoiler

GLAY - 彼らのHOLYX’MAS

Spoiler

Kishidan - SECRET LOVE STORY

Spoiler

Edited by helcchi

Nightmare did a terrifying version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer that still gives me bad dreams. Can't find it on YouTube though, and everything else I can think of is already listed, but I really hate to come to the party empty handed, so here's some Kishidan. Do they count? They're not quite VK but they're definately VK-adjacent...

Some Christmas songs and related to snow ( (? ) for this season.

Raphael - White Love Story (9/10).

A great song. Definitely according to Christmas, the sounds and the beautiful voice of Yuki in combination with the choirs make this a good choice for the first place in your music player.

Megaromania - Blessing Myth (7/10).

I love Megaromania but I don't know what to think about this song, it's good as everything in the band but I think it lacks something. Finally, it is another good option to listen to these days (And You can enjoy the Misery solos on the road <3 )

Scarlet Valse - Holy Night (7/10).

Holy Night ... They released this song in January 2016 and not in December to take advantage of the season (cool) But ok, it's a nice song with a little Christmas fragment.

Misaruka - Wish You a Merry (5/10).

A lazy song but with a Christmas theme.

Pr0t0type - Winter Tale (8/10)

A nice song about Christmas without being a carol-kei. The choir is contagious and pleasant, as the voice and the beautiful sounds of the bass.

Ramiel - Wish You A Merry Christmas (4/10).

"Wish You A Merry Christmas" It's funny, this song reminds me of everything except Christmas. I like the style of the band and I know it's just a DEMO but it's unnecessary.

a:Vout - Snowed Word (9/10).

Not necessarily Christmas. This song has a slow and beautiful prologue, while listening to the following seconds I think you will feel satisfaction until the end. Highly recommended.

Kalen - Dusty Mirror (10/10).

Kalen ... When we talk about these guys there is no argument. This song is fascinating and above all beautiful. It isn't Christmas but I could not avoid adding it to the list due to the great PV recorded in the snow. The sounds of guitar, bass and drums form a harmonious melody with Nao's voice. Definitely a masterpiece full of melancholy, feeling and maybe hope.

Black Gene for the Next Scene - Chaotic Christmas (6/10).

To move the feet with indiscreet sounds :D

Dear L'Novel - Winter Lover (8/10).

Innocent and great rhythm.

Secilia Luna - 誓 い の キ ス し て darling ♪ (7/10)

A crazy release of these guys xD. All the songs of the single last only 104 seconds. I chose 誓 い の キ ス し て darling ♪ for the list, it's a nice song.

Ru:natic - White Merry Christmas (9/10).

A different song from Ru:natic's box, good sounds of both instruments and vocal work.

IZABEL VAROSA - Seasonal Wind (10/10).

Not Christmas and not related to snow. I decided to add this song for its depth. Launched in 2004-2005 this is a unique track full of melancholy and feelings (perhaps all beautiful) that delves deeply into the thoughts, definitely can't stop feelings when you hear it. And as a bonus another song from this same band: "Camouflage" just as beautiful. Will make experience a feeling of joy or even dislike (depends on the listener xD).

Well, that's it and feel free to add other songs related to this season if you wish.

Sign in to follow this