Kiryu999

MEJIBRAY new live DVD release

1 hour ago, emmny said:

fuckin fake but...how'd koichis face get black all of a sudden? was it painted that way before?

It wasn’t all of a sudden, he and Tsuzuku came out with their faces painted black.

11 hours ago, blackdoll said:

he killed this one though

Hide contents

Agitato was on point and then he butchered hakuraku straight after. Is there a quota of songs tzk has to get right per dvd? 

Also can we finally discuss why Koichi gets barely any screen time on pvs and live footage? His choice or something label related? 

31 minutes ago, platy said:

Agitato was on point and then he butchered hakuraku straight after. Is there a quota of songs tzk has to get right per dvd? 

meh it's just cause he is doing the garbage rerecording rather than the masterful original. 

Spoiler

I'll always have bad blood with them over this. I get it was live limited and their best work but kill me and apocalypse arguably leveled up while harauka got the extra tsu that wasnt called for.  

58 minutes ago, platy said:

Also can we finally discuss why Koichi gets barely any screen time on pvs and live footage? His choice or something label related? 

he is the nightcrawler of the group. Tsu is daddy AF, Meto is cute af, and mia looks normal and always has a guitar solo or two so the camera man decided to stick on him.

On 27/03/2018 at 6:26 PM, blackdoll said:

meh it's just cause he is doing the garbage rerecording rather than the masterful original. 

Hide contents

I'll always have bad blood with them over this.

this is DISGUSTING. I'm just gonna pretend my ears haven't been traumatised by this polished abomination. 

Edit: clearly I'm too attached to the original version of hakuraku