Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

変態集団AnimA Has Updated their OHP to Include Music Store

変態集団AnimA have updated their website to include easier access to their previously released material. It is now possible to hear previews of their CDs and then purchase downloads of individual songs directly from them. 

I haven't bought anything myself, but it looks like they accept PayPal so I'm assuming that this will work internationally. Their first mini album and demo single are both listed as free, and their only single is 200 yen (like, $1.80 USD / 1.5 euros). Additionally, all of their music is now available on iTunes world-wide (I'm seeing "Letter" listed in 111 countries), as well as a few other digital retailers. The music is not free on these retailers, but it gives you the option to financially support them should you choose.

http://www.office-anima.com/discography

While it's not super news worthy, it's always nice to see bands (especially smaller ones) take strides to have their material more readily available and reduce the need for people to pirate it. Hopefully more groups follow suit!

Lastly, they will also have an interview published in the December issue of 我執鬼行 (Gashuu Oni Iki?). 

be happy - like DEAD MONEY is an awesome song and the pv is really interesting as well.

ALSO imo DEAD MONEY has the best drum and bass solo (which is around 1 minute long) i've ever heard within a song so its a pretty nice move from 'em so also people who don't have the chance to obtain a physical copy to be able to listen to their fantastic music.

3 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

be happy - like DEAD MONEY is an awesome song and the pv is really interesting as well.

ALSO imo DEAD MONEY has the best drum and bass solo (which is around 1 minute long) i've ever heard within a song so its a pretty nice move from 'em so also people who don't have the chance to obtain a physical copy to be able to listen to their fantastic music.

but live they kinda.. not that amazing. lol

13 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

^ unfortunately i wasn't able to see them myself yet because they didn't play any live when i was in tokyo but maybe they had just a bad day... ;D

While I was watching them, I really thought, I wanna go for a " smoke"... 

Then later back home when I did check out their CD, which was free,  I thought, damn those guys actually sound amazing perfect on CD.  how the fuck couldn't I like them LIVE?! how was that possible?!!! 

Of that event day, I really thought they were the worst band. 

Still if they do play ever again, I surely will check them out.

Sign in to follow this