Shaolan974

sads new album, "FALLING" release

42 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

we know all the details (tracklist, cover, spot) but when is the release date ?!

it was released in advance on July 21 at their live as a limited edition (10,000 yen), & is apparently also available at their webshop

Dh_T5evUEAAOHZ-.jpg

sads new album "FALLING" Ultimate Edition will be released in 2 types on October 24.

[CD tracklist]

01. ache
02. freely
03. gone
04. far away
05. tell me what you lie
06. May I stay
07. spin
08. falling down
09. breathless
10. smily sadly

[DVD tracklist] (limited edition only (4860 yen))

01. ache (music video)
02. freely (music video)

[Bonus CD「erosion」tracklist] (regular edition only (3780 yen))

01. Because
02. STUCK LIFE
03. SANDY
04. NIGHTMARE
05. FOR YOU
06. FAIRY'S MALICE
07. Liberation
08. LIAR
09. THANK YOU
10. CRACKER'S BABY

Limited edition

sads_jkt201810lim_fixw_640_hq.jpg

Regular edition

sads_jkt201810nor_fixw_640_hq.jpg

5 hours ago, suji said:

[Bonus CD「erosion」tracklist] (regular edition only (3780 yen))

01. Because
02. STUCK LIFE
03. SANDY
04. NIGHTMARE
05. FOR YOU
06. FAIRY'S MALICE
07. Liberation
08. LIAR
09. THANK YOU
10. CRACKER'S BABY

Oh no, my unopened mint copy of 「erosion」is going to drop in value!!! On an another note; this release feels like a blatant cash grab; I would have bought it if there were live concert footage though 😕

the new album sounds awesome except the overall production seems weak compared to its track ! 

i hope they would've gone with the sounds like 7 deadly sins or lesson 2 !

Honestly, the live-limited version sounded more like an "Ultimate edition" than the one just announced. This one just has the main album and either a re-release of erosion or a couple music videos, depending on which type you buy.

Meanwhile, the venue-exclusive one from a few months back had the main CD + a demo CD (and a photobook, and probably more interesting packaging, but that stuff's secondary).

Still...guess it's been a while since they've done a general release, rather than just selling stuff at tours. Maybe Kiyoharu/the band/their label figure this will sell well enough to warrant a broader release, given that it's their final album. Curious to see where it will chart, if nothing else.

Just an FYI since it hasn't been mentioned yet. This will actually be sads final album. They are breaking up at the end of the year. (source)

Edit: Oh nevermind, SakuraFox mentioned it right above me lol. Well having a source link is good anyway.

Edited by Dudemanguy