Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

D European Tour 2011!

They don't come to Hungary or Wien...

So, we must go to Hamburg/ Germany.

We wanted to go to Munich, but the date isn't good.

I never been in Hamburg... Can someone help us to find the venue? (I can speak in German)

I discovered D when they just started back in 2003 and I was really fan of them, then around 2007 I stoped listening to their newest release but now that I know I'm going to see them in France I'm trying to catch up with all the release I missed ^^;

Is anyone else goin to see them in France?

So... someone can write Paris's and upcoming concerts' setlist? Since I am going too next week, I'd like to know which songs they played...

I'll travel tomorrow to Hamburg. i didn't find a setlist yet.

I just found this on last.fm, a french guy replied me writing this:

D @ Paris was TOTALLY AWESOME ♥ They started with 闇より暗??慟哭??アカペラ??薔薇より赤??情熱??アリア and Der König der Dunkelheit *A* After, in disorder, I'm sure that they played 7th Rose, DAY WALKER, Black Swan, Desert Warrior, 太????牙, 無垢??る薔薇??祈り, In the Name of Justice, 鬨??声 (in longer ver. ! Headbang *-*) and 太陽を葬る日 (Sorry I think that I forgot two songs) ;D Seriously, don't miss them if they go in your country \o/

im going to the concert in 45 minutes, cant wait for the signing session! im gonna bring 7th Rose booklett and the poster from Asagi-Corvinus to get signed=)

They played more songs than that. I at least remember 闇??国??アリス, Vampire Missa, Night-ship "D" and Fanfare. Guys, bring your flags. You will need them.

They played more songs than that. I at least remember 闇??国??アリス, Vampire Missa, Night-ship "D" and Fanfare. Guys, bring your flags. You will need them.

Thank you! I hope I don't forget my flag... :D

Sign in to follow this