Sign in to follow this  
allisapp

Seattle's real-life superheroes

A group of self-described "superheroes" have been prowling the streets of Seattle claiming to save people from crime.

A real-life collective of costumed superheroes has taken to the streets of Seattle to fight for law and order. The Rain City Superhero Movement prowls the city late at night performing good deeds. But Seattle police worry that the amateur crime fighters could end up being seriously injured.

Seattle investigators have identified nine costumed individuals: Buster Doe, Catastrophe, Gemini, Green Reaper, No Name, Penelope, Phoenix Jones the Guardian of Seattle, Thorn, and Thunder 88.

Yeah... HOW COOL IS THAT. :DDDDD

good-luck to them, they're asking for something bad to happen to but I commend them for trying at least. All to often people witness horrible things here and don't do shit about it, it takes a brave person to actually try but... D:

Haha this is really cool! I just really hope that they know how much danger they're putting themselves into, it'd be pretty sad to watch the news only to hear: "Real-life Superhero Group Murdered, Execution Style".

I can't help help but admire their bravery though! Best of of luck to all of 'em! :)

JWeLc0jagpw

We waited in the car for him to come out.

imo Seattle isn't a very dangerous city. It can get sketchy in some areas or really late after the bars and clubs close and like all cities it has it shit holes full of hood rats but for the most part the city as a whole seems fine. I live in super yuppy Bellevue though, so what the fuck do I know right?

Bellevue.. that sounds really familiar. I may have gone through it once or twice when I was last there (in Seattle).

I was in the Fremont area. Grandparents have a condo right next to the aurora bridge, so we get all the front row seats when there's a jumper on the bridge 8D D; sad.

Other than that, compared to somewhere like New York, Seattle is heaven o-o; people aren't rude there at all. And they actually stop for pedestrians crossing the street o: In NY, the drivers speed up and lay on their horns at anyone trying to cross the street in front of them.

But rofl, I wish I could camp out somewhere and catch a glimpse of these guys walking around xD hopefully they're still doing it in a couple of months when manda and I will be up there 8D;

MY SECRET HAS BEEN REVEALED! :oshi:

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG GURL.

OBVIOUS CRIME FAITA IS OBVIOUS :gaga:

GONNA HAVE TO KILL YOU ALL NOW. NO ONE MUST KNOW MY SECRET! :oshi:

Bellevue.. that sounds really familiar. I may have gone through it once or twice when I was last there (in Seattle).

I was in the Fremont area. Grandparents have a condo right next to the aurora bridge, so we get all the front row seats when there's a jumper on the bridge 8D D; sad.

Other than that, compared to somewhere like New York, Seattle is heaven o-o; people aren't rude there at all. And they actually stop for pedestrians crossing the street o: In NY, the drivers speed up and lay on their horns at anyone trying to cross the street in front of them.

But rofl, I wish I could camp out somewhere and catch a glimpse of these guys walking around xD hopefully they're still doing it in a couple of months when manda and I will be up there 8D;

Yeah we're a bunch of smug coffee drinking turtle neck wearing liberal hipsters lololololol. Apparently though we 'freeze' people but I just became aware of the 'Seattle freeze'. I'm not a tranplant so I don't know if I've been doing it subconsciously to people for years LOL. Bellevue is on the Eastside across the lake and I'm not really that familiar with many of the Seattle neighbourhoods actually, once out of the downtown core I get a little lost. So I don't really know much about Fremont (except the troll) but they're putting fences on the Aurora bridge to stop jumpers.

Yeah we're a bunch of smug coffee drinking turtle neck wearing liberal hipsters lololololol. Apparently though we 'freeze' people but I just became aware of the 'Seattle freeze'. I'm not a tranplant so I don't know if I've been doing it subconsciously to people for years LOL. Bellevue is on the Eastside across the lake and I'm not really that familiar with many of the Seattle neighbourhoods actually, once out of the downtown core I get a little lost. So I don't really know much about Fremont (except the troll) but they're putting fences on the Aurora bridge to stop jumpers.

Yeah D; the construction work for the fences kept me up at night (condos literally right next to the bridge), and the troll is not even a block up from the condo either.

As far as I could tell, Fremont was the land of the hippies. Organic food stores everywhere, people smoking hemp/what have it, and peace signs everywhere.

Coffee drinking... 8D always a good trait to have. I practically lived at Starbucks when I was there.

Sign in to follow this