Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Metis Gretel & Aliene Ma'riage one-day revival

Not that any of you guys will be there or anything.

But I wish I was. =/

Also, was Misty†Chrise that weird non-existant pre-Negastroika band? If so then: lol.

Is the Metis revival going to be a full real revival or is it just going to be one or two members and then a bunch of support? Because that's just lame imo :-\

I assume the Aliene will have all three members since it's well just three members :P Will they have new costumes? Would be cool or just reuse the old ones from their recent revival :P

Metis Gretel should just reform because Megaromania has absolutely nothing on them, but it's nice to see them back together for a day.

Damn, I'd love to see this.

I love both bands, and I really hope Setsuna will be a part of Metis revival! *o*

Also, this is sponsored by UCP right?

and yeah, I too lol'd @ weird nega band

It would be even funnier if they'd be all like.

"Re-release of our first demo tape!1!1!11 ONLY AT THIS LIVE"

Maybe this will make Kuzuki and Setsuna come back to us :hyper: *wishful thinking*

I think Ba.刹那(setsuna) would participate in that revival live as he is still active in various sessions

Also, was Misty†Chrise that weird non-existant pre-Negastroika band? If so then: lol.

yes they are...and it appears that Misty†Chrise is similar to Ray real-ex-band "MIL" which comprises Gt.MAST(Lauder) and Ba.Ray, and PERESTROIKA Vo.春人(haruto) has acted as their support Vo.

Maybe this will make Kuzuki and Setsuna come back to us :hyper: *wishful thinking*

I think Ba.刹那(setsuna) would participate in that revival live as he is still active in various sessions

You serious??? I mean... I thought he's quit music completely O.O Does he have a blog or something? 'Cause I never found any D:

You serious??? I mean... I thought he's quit music completely O.O Does he have a blog or something? 'Cause I never found any D:

He got an official site:

http://ip.tosp.co.jp/i.asp?i=setsuna00x

Metis Gretel line-up at 2011/05/20:

Vo.翠-Sui- (Megaromania)

Gt.美沙麗-Misery- (Megaromania)

Gt.Rukia

Ba.刹那(setsuna)

support Dr.美景(mikage) (Vll-Sense)

Dr.屑希(kuzuki), who originally plans to perform at that live, will be absent due to his personal reasons

Sign in to follow this