Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-Lycaon Ba.美央(mio) new band has formed

So it seems like Shimizuya is trying to make some money. Though I'm not surprised.

Anyway, I agree with froggyman: Mio's song (the ones he composed) were completely badass, but with re:dis vocalist? Kind of... really odd. But still, looking forward to this.

Though I don't know how the hell we're getting that single on TW if it's limited to 131 copies.

So it seems like Shimizuya is trying to make some money. Though I'm not surprised.

Anyway, I agree with froggyman: Mio's song (the ones he composed) were completely badass, but with re:dis vocalist? Kind of... really odd. But still, looking forward to this.

Though I don't know how the hell we're getting that single on TW if it's limited to 131 copies.

Which ones did he compose?

And you never know. We just might get it. Stranger things have happened.

We got Hatashijou and LOVE SONG almost immediately upon release, we got a demo tape rip of Plug > into the > Socket and we also got Enslavement Beauty. =D

Hatashijou, Love Song and FRAGILE about 500 I think, Enslavement Beauty was 300 for sure and I'm not sure about Plug into the Socket but that was a demotape so IDK how many people actually had the tools to do anything with it. Ranges from kinda rare to almost ridiculously so. As low as 131? Probably only Plug into the Socket. I still have hope though.

don't expect too much everything live-dist from LYCAON will be eternal OMGRAREZ, though.

It will eventually make into the album one or the other way like the last time. :mrgreen:

just what i think.

瞬獄殺(shungokusatsu) has opened their OHP

"瞬獄殺(shungokusatsu)" members:

Vo.Dragon (Re:dis 龍司(ryujin))

Gt.Richard (Lycaon リト(rito))

Gt.Signature (Re:dis 時雨(shigure))

Ba.Tony november16 (ex-Lycaon 美央(mio))

Dr.BOSS (ex-Juliette いずみ(izumi))

http://m-pe.tv/u/page.php?uid=shungokus ... =1&guid=on

Edited by Trombe

So they actually took the time to make a OHP and have a look and profile pics? Interesting

And sorry Zess, I confused Mio's kanji with rito's kana. So dump. I still wanna know who the hell composed the 1st degree genocide holic and marry him

I would guess eve, since he came from a band called holic and he was the main composer of Lycaon. Someone that has Sad/Sick:ness can clear that up for you though.

i didnt know that band re:dis so i did check something on youtube of them.

wtf,,, that vocalist really sux !!!

i was really intrested bcauz i saw someone of lycaon is in it.

but now... naaah.. don't know what i should think of it.

I don't know if froggyman has he sad/sick:ness single. I'll ask him through last.fm

I don't own it at the moment but I'm buying it soon. I'll get back to you on the composer though but it was more than likely eve who composed it.

So they actually took the time to make a OHP and have a look and profile pics? Interesting

And sorry Zess, I confused Mio's kanji with rito's kana. So dump. I still wanna know who the hell composed the 1st degree genocide holic and marry him

it's rito

50 audiences? My, this is super undeground!i suppose the Honey Day trive is the name of the live house right?

Or is it the name of an event? Either way, still cool.

It's like super limited show, only guest lists can enter xD

Sign in to follow this