Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

Lin -the end of corruption world- new maxi-single

Yayyyyy~

SILENT TO MY PAIN

2011-03-30 two type release, both types 2,100 yen. Both types have same CD, different DVD: A type has title track PV, B type has two live clips. Both come with a trading card and a form that can be sent in for MAKING OF SILENT TO MY PAIN DVD. If you buy both from the UNDER CODE PRODUCTION official web shop, you get the single a week early (2011-03-21) and get a signed special DVD called OFF SHOT DVD VOL:1.

[CD]

01. SILENT TO MY PAIN

02. Call back

[A type DVD]

01. SILENT TO MY PAIN DVD

01. FREEDOM (Live from 2010-10-24)

02. Metamorphose (Live from 2010-12-29)

Oh, and it says “first consecutive release,?? so they will probably announce something for April soon~~

as long as they keep the stupid shouting away from these songs... [as usual, my main gripe with a number of their songs...].

the titles are also rather stupid, then again, I do like them and anticipate their releases :/. woo~.

great news!!! really looking forward to it!

hope more songs like walking in the rain=p

Me too, that was the best song they've put out so far.

Whoooo :D I wonder what kind of direction this single will go. Though it's hard to tell, it seems as if they're following in Mago's footsteps with each single being different from the one prior. I doubt I'll have the money to afford a CD, but if I do, I'd get Type-B for the lives.

Whoooo :D I wonder what kind of direction this single will go. Though it's hard to tell, it seems as if they're following in Mago's footsteps with each single being different from the one prior. I doubt I'll have the money to afford a CD, but if I do, I'd get Type-B for the lives.

Kind of nice that you wouldn't miss out on songs by buying only one type this time

After further mulling this over, I'm considering getting both for the special DVD. Do they mail promotions like that outside of Japan?

Generally it's only inside of Japan. I know Muku will handle this sort of thing for you though (but for a fee of course).

I might try emailing UNDER CODE and asking if it's different this time, but I suspect they haven't changed their policy, since the shipping is usually COD.

I actually don't really care about seeing the "making of" DVD. If I get the coupon for buying both, then I could just sell the coupon to someone who wants it :lol: . I care more about the other bonus DVD which I don't have to mail in for.

I actually don't really care about seeing the "making of" DVD. If I get the coupon for buying both, then I could just sell the coupon to someone who wants it :lol: . I care more about the other bonus DVD which I don't have to mail in for.

The other DVD is a privilege for buying from the UNDER CODE official web shop, which is Japan-only, unless things have changed :/

The other DVD is a privilege for buying from the UNDER CODE official web shop, which is Japan-only, unless things have changed :/

I know~ That's why Arithmetica introduced me to Celga corp :P

Sign in to follow this