Sign in to follow this  
Roberto_Inz

ALSDEAD new single release

I actually liked their first album a lot, they at least re-recorded most if not all their old songs, and their new one's were really good, especially the last track! Can't wait for this!

^to be honest, I felt the re-recordings made the songs lose impact. mainly on part of the vocals though. and the last track, was too out of place, if I recall.

they've had a long time to get in shape, let's see what they have.

ALSDEAD new single "Regenerate:A" will be released on April 2nd, although details have not yet been announced

btw it appears that "Regenerate:A" is the title of single-releasing live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2011/04/02 instead of single title itself...but anyways it's good news for the coming single

I actually liked their first album a lot, they at least re-recorded most if not all their old songs, and their new one's were really good, especially the last track! Can't wait for this!

I agree.

I mean it wasn't spectacular or anything.. but I enjoyed it for the most part, and that's all that counts I suppose.

well anyways I can't wait to hear what they got for us next :D

^to be honest, I felt the re-recordings made the songs lose impact.

This. Totally.

Btw, let's see what they got in store for us this time around...

Trombe just said that they will release a single and a live distributed and the thinks that the live distributed is called Regenerate:A and not the single

I would like to clarify a bit...imo ALSDEAD will hold their live "Regenerate:A" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2011/04/02 to "commemorate" the release of their new single (and maybe that single will be sold in advance at that live if release date in stores is after 2011/04/02), and up to this moment I don't think that single is live-limited or live-distributed

and thus it appears that "Regenerate:A" is the title of that live...

Oh, so we will finally get to hear Trickster.

EDIT: Also damn, people are trashing that album. They said it was an album to "collect" all their previous songs, didn't they? I do agree on the re-recordings making some songs sound less powerful though.

Sign in to follow this