Sign in to follow this  
suji

ぞんび (zonbi) oneman tour, "ぞんび VS ゾンビ"

ぞんび (zonbi) will "collaborate" with their alter-ego band, ゾンビ, as they will hold their 10-day oneman tour, ぞんび VS ゾンビ, at Ikebukuro CYBER from July 8 to August 12.

C8jmo3vU0AE1oMQ.jpg

ゾンビ:

Vo.華亡堕

Ba.ジーザス青井

Gt.傷〜Sho〜

Dr.零迦

C8kDzBVUwAEN5fy.jpg

Edited by sheepprincessgara

They look fucking amazing as an edgy dark visual kei band!

Would anyone be able to report what the difference is between zombie and their alter ego in terms of music?

Edited by Platy
clarification

4 minutes ago, Platy said:

They look fucking amazing as an edgy dark visual kei band!

Would anyone be able to report what the difference is between zombie and their alter ego in terms of music?

I don't think they've released anything as their alter ego so it's kinda weird they're already doing a tour.

Just now, efuru said:

I don't think they've released anything as their alter ego so it's kinda weird they're already doing a tour.

Maybe this is their debut and a release will come once they complete their tour?

Just now, Platy said:

Maybe this is their debut and a release will come once they complete their tour?

I hope so cause I really like them. Theirreleases have been good so far but they are a little pop focused. It would be nice to hear them do some heavier music

1 minute ago, efuru said:

I hope so cause I really like them. Theirreleases have been good so far but they are a little pop focused. It would be nice to hear them do some heavier music

I agree, at first I was disappointed with how light their sound is but with time I have come to love it, especially after the album. Still, I keep wondering what zombie would sound like as a heavy band.

8 hours ago, Platy said:

I agree, at first I was disappointed with how light their sound is but with time I have come to love it, especially after the album. Still, I keep wondering what zombie would sound like as a heavy band.

Exactly!! My thoughts exactly. Looking forward to new music. Although the teaser video only had old music in it so idk. Maybe they're gonna do covers as the alter-ego band? Who knows. 

I don't see a big difference between these two "facets" of Zombie, according to the photos. But if the 90's inspiration is the justification, why not...

1 hour ago, Willen said:

I don't see a big difference between these two "facets" of Zombie, according to the photos. But if the 90's inspiration is the justification, why not...

they're probably doing as much as they can with their major label deal and all, I doubt they'd let them go full la'veil mizeria

Sign in to follow this