Sign in to follow this  
suji

メトロノーム (Metronome) will perform at Anime North 2017 (Toronto, Canada)!

メトロノーム‏ (Metronome) will appear at Anime North 2017 (Toronto, Canada) from May 26 to May 28. They will be accompanied by support drummer HIROSHI (CASCADE).

C7AuLvoV4AAI-3M.jpg

I'm sure your tags are just being sarcastic, but Canada (although by "Canada", I basically just mean Toronto) actually gets a surprising number of J-rock bands.

That being said, I go to AN every year, and this is the first time since umbrella that a band I actually like is playing, so I'm super excited. It was fun when Fukusuke came as ADAPTER, so I have faith that it's going to be even better with the full band.

That con actually gets lots of bands, and Canada has LOTS of fans. They are just a bit scattered because the country is so big.

It's nice that they get to play there, I hope lots of people go.

I'm glad the bois are getting some overseas exposure and hopefully people will go and see them, but at the same time i'm still kind of miffed that VK bands so often end up relegated to anime con-tier

fwiw meto's comeback album was p solid imo

^To be fair, the people organizing this concert are also trying to hold more non-convention shows. They just brought NoGoD last year for a concert at a regular venue. Dunno how it went since I don't care about NoGoD, but I assume well since they mentioned that they're planning to organize another regular concert.

Sign in to follow this