Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ALSDEAD has "graduated" from GALAXY

would be awesome if they got with Starwave records, or Undercode lol.

but i read somewhere on their blog something about Flowers. I don't know if theres a label with flowers in the name

Please not on Undercode. Not my piece of cake. Half of the bands on that label suck and the other half that used to be good went major or disbanded. Only band currently on Undercode that I like is Lin.

This thread is about ALSDEAD "graduating" GALAXY, not about what band from UCP sucks and which one is the best.

Back on topic, I wonder to which label they are transferring to, probably UCP or Starwave records.

I could careless which label they choose to join next; I just want them to join one that can provide them with a good production value.

I hope it's UCP just so those little AAWB UCP SUX DUR DUR toddlers have a bitchfit.

I'd love to see this play out. :lol:

i thought only Morning Musume that doing this graduation stuffs.

I didn't aware this system is also known in VK O__o;

anyway, good luck for them in the future.

Hope they can have good labels that will manage them to the highest.

Maybe freewill? They managed Kagerou and DeG very well.

But there's still long way for them, that if they didn't losing hope.

Entertainment business is cruel.

I bet it's Kisaki's fault that they "graduated" since they're obviously not ready. I bet they didn't even get a passing grade but he made them graduate too early just to see them fail. He's just trying to fuck up the music industry. He even INVENTED cancer.

They probably won't be on neither UCP nor Starwave labels, but Jrock isn't half as fun without speculation.

Please not on Undercode. Not my piece of cake. Half of the bands on that label suck and the other half that used to be good went major or disbanded. Only band currently on Undercode that I like is Lin.

Changing labels isn't going to spontaneously make a band any more terrible or brilliant than they already are. And if you truly like a band for their music, I don't see why it would matter to you what label they go to anyway.

Anyhow~ It would be awesome if they went to UNDER CODE because that's like guaranteed money (for the label I mean), but in my opinion there's like 10% chance of that happening. UNDER CODE just doesn't have a history of signing internet-god-tier bands! But hey, if it does happen, I'll eat my words and congratulate them.

I just hope it doesn't affect Galaxy negatively, because it has potential to be a cool little label!

If they join any label I hope it's Speed-Disk, I think they probably have the best lineup, or that new one, I forget the name, with Diement. and the newer bands.

But yeah, what is GALAXY, I thought they were on that one label with Baddies, HERETIC something? lol

If they join any label I hope it's Speed-Disk, I think they probably have the best lineup, or that new one, I forget the name, with Diement. and the newer bands.

But yeah, what is GALAXY, I thought they were on that one label with Baddies, HERETIC something? lol

They were! A heretic sound music is what you're thinking of. But ALSDEAD graduated from Ahsm at some point and ended up going to Galaxy. Then Ahsm dissolved, but the thing is, ALSDEAD joined Galaxy, and the president of Ahsm formed a new label, FIREBALL, as a sublabel of Galaxy. Sooo essentially they just shuffled some names around, but everyone was still in the family more or less.

Dear Dolce is the name of the label with Diement.

http://dear-dolce.com/

@ inartistic. Galaxy is a sublabel of FIREBALL.

Well, I don't think they would suit UCP. I miss their old times D: Anyway, I just hope that new label will make them release a little more CDs.

To be dropped from a label who's only other artist is "DIAURA" must be embarrassing.

Haha, I had a feeling A Heretic Sound wasn't going to go anywhere when my band received an email interested in our music, I forget what happened to that.

But yeah Dear Dolce is the other one I was thinking of, thanks Byou. They have some good bands signed, :D

Sign in to follow this