Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ゾロ(zoro) will be on hiatus

^ zoro for the most part sucked hardly, so all the trolling and bashing is okay.

So because you think a band sucks it's okay to troll in their threads?

They were my guilty pleasure so I'm kinda disappointed with this... ):

wow really? cool. maybe they'll become a band that are like FLOPPY or metronome or some musical style in that sense.

I personally didn't like the band too much, but they did have a couple of songs that i like...Latency Snow, Kitsune, Senkou

I wish them all the best and look forward to some new stuff from them.

two man band sounds like justification to me.

It's known two people making music is called a duo, not band :lol:

but good for them for moving on and not giving up music.

oh come on, they gave up on music years ago.

right now they're trying to get as famous as sug and don't want to start a new band for that, since they're somewhat well known

(and their funding is better than an average indie band generally can afford)

^

True, their funding is better than most indie bands, apart from the ones that are on the PSC label. Speed-disk isn't that bad either.

*this played in my head yesterday*

After leaving Yuuya and Taizo will start a new band together called ZoRo and their first full album will be called "Cosmo -Stainless Music- 2nd Season :lol:

^

True, their funding is better than most indie bands, apart from the ones that are on the PSC label. Speed-disk isn't that bad either.

*this played in my head yesterday*

After leaving Yuuya and Taizo will start a new band together called ZoRo and their first full album will be called "Cosmo -Stainless Music- 2nd Season :lol:

Gold, I lol-ed hard

ゾロ(zoro) secret campaign has been held at Osaka Sankaku Kouen (AM11:00~11:30), at Nagoya Television Tower (PM14:00~14:30) and at Harajuku Takeshitadoori (PM18:00~18:30) at 2011/07/03, and their ●● will be sold after the campaign...I wonder whether ●● is CD

ゾロ(zoro) secret campaign has been held at Osaka Sankaku Kouen (AM11:00~11:30), at Nagoya Television Tower (PM14:00~14:30) and at Harajuku Takeshitadoori (PM18:00~18:30) at 2011/07/03, and their ●● will be sold after the campaign...I wonder whether ●● is CD

Is each '●' stand for a letter ? if not, maybe a CD or a live DVD ?

Sign in to follow this