Sign in to follow this  
Rosà

[Review] Kaya - Madame Rosa No Shoukan

I didn't see this topic yet, so I decided to write something about this single. Firstly, we've waited from June or July to December to hear... one song only. It's quite disappointing fact, but after listening it many times it was worth of waiting. "Madame Rosa" is nice, catchy song, Kaya's voice as always perfect. What else... definitely nice job, nice lyrics of course and interesting inspiration to do main melody (In the hall of mountain king, or whatever it's called - i just don't remember xD), even if it wasn't purposeful. Instrumental track is always nice, but what can I say about remix is that it's one of the worst remixes that he (or someone for him) made ever.

Overall, if it's a sample of upcoming album I'm excited. Hope it'll be at least as good as this song. 9/10.

The song was terrible, and the horrible distortion of Grieg's Peer Gynt's suite didn't fit in this song at all. The only normal thing was his voice. 1/10

I really liked this single, though I would have preferred a second track over the remix.

But well, seeing that Kaya is talking about an albumrelease in April during his commedy-gold comment; I am willing to forgive him.

The song itself is really catchy, almost to catchy, because I am still stuck with it :roll:

And if the whole album is gonna be like this, I am already really excited for it :D

8/10

This is the second time in the past month that I've been pissed off for a song that reminded me of inspector gadget. [the other song was the third or second track for kanon x kanon] though I do admit they're in actuality not all that similar, it just bothers me.

I was never a fan, so *shrugs*. And remixes will always be pointless if it's techno.

I didn't expect anything, but I got that song stuck in my head since I first listened to it...

Not bad! Absolutely catchy!

i didn't download the single.

But heard the song off of youtube.

And man, i felt like in an actual drag show.

Right from the red curtain, his dress and make up

and of course, his music.

The only that missing is a huge dildo.

(no kidding some go go bars in Thailand having drag queens holding a gigantic dildo and then he smear it onto some "unfortunate" guests, some even using his own penis to hit a small gong!)

this singles isn't too good for my taste.

It feels like putting a bad name after Awilda that just so good.

Well, then again we're talking about Kaya that usually making music that hit and miss for most audience.

i didn't download the single.

But heard the song off of youtube.

And man, i felt like in an actual drag show.

Right from the red curtain, his dress and make up

and of course, his music.

The only that missing is a huge dildo.

LMAO! So true, he looks so damn creepy too.

Hated the song, i liked his last release though so

kinda disappointed.

I seriously died laughing when I saw the cover of kaya's single, seriously, i've never seen someone so scary when they smiled. His lips reminded me of Jasmine You's for some reason.

I must say, I thought the song was catchy, Kaya was never my cup of tea and you can tell he tries really hard to put some femininity in his voice. But I'll give the song an 8/10

Kaya can create neo japanesque based songs... it sounds awesome.

kaya can create pirates themed songs... it sounds awesome.

Kaya can create goth and stuff based songs... and it REALLY sounds awesome.

Kaya can EVEN create songs based in something cute and vintage (as like in Chocolat) and STILL sounds awesome.

But OMFG WHY DO TRY SOMETHING LIKE A CABARET THEMED OR WHATEVER? IMO, it doesn't sounds any good.

After Bonjour! Chanson I thought I'd never be disappointed by Kaya again... ugh

I love Kaya. I'm horribly biased. I'll love anything as long as he sings (except for je te veux, sorry dude, that didn't work).

And I'm definitely not regretting buying the single. I really like the sampling of the Hall of the Mountain King (which is a masterpiece to begin with), and it was interesting to hear misa write a song for him.

Kaya is one of my favorite artists, but I thought this fucking song sounded EXACTLY like at least three of his other songs! I was a twinge upset at how completely unoriginal it was. Awilda was a beautiful release, but this has been done. It doesn't need to be done again.

Also:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA@ minre's comment

Sign in to follow this