Sign in to follow this  
CloudyTree

-真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ(Zigzag) new singles オキニ and オキラ release

First single is already released, so just for the sake of completeness:

オキニ(Okini) was released on 2016/11/01 (Kansai only / 1000 Yen)

Tracklist:

1.オキニ
2.狙い投げ
3.小夜時雨
4.一祭合祭

Their new single オキラ(Okira) will be released on 2016/12/01 (Kansai only / 1000 Yen). The single will be sold in advance at their presents live on 2016/11/27 (Holiday Osaka).

Tracklist:

1.オキラ
2.ひとりかくれんぼ
3.蟷螂
4.本当はね、私わるい子

Btw. they will hold their 1st anniversary one-mans 一災合災 (2017/01/27) and 一祭合祭  (2017/01/28) at Osaka Ruido and their one-man 四代目命-みこと-の野望 (2017/03/23) at Osaka Muse.

Edited by CloudyTree

i hope i can get my hands on these,,, one song of theirs was uploaded to youtube a while ago and i really enjoyed it. but that was the only song i could find ://

4 hours ago, itsukoii said:

i hope i can get my hands on these,,, one song of theirs was uploaded to youtube a while ago and i really enjoyed it. but that was the only song i could find ://

as far as i know their whole discography is up on youtube except these 2 new singles...

2 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

as far as i know their whole discography is up on youtube except these 2 new singles...

seriously?

they must not have a big discography lmao... but i'll go look again. it's been a while

i really enjoy all their songs but them are so misterious about their visual,i wanna see more of them

and hope that the channel which shares their songs keep doing it,bcuz no one shared download links yet

Edited by Kang MarLon

Sign in to follow this