Sign in to follow this  
crossparallel

crossparallel says 'hi'

Also happy to meet you! You can say I got into Japanese rock three years ago, only I spent the first 2 of them playing BUCK-TICK on repeat. 2016 was the year I managed to separate from the mother planet enough to really get into other bands, and now I'm on a J-rock honeymoon, where I end up losing myself in some song or album every week. MERRY are my new love, cali≠gari grow on me with every minute, hide, sukekiyo, LIPHLICH, Pura, Daisuke's bands & MUCC (see "MERRY are my new love", hahah, it was inevitable)... Outside of v-kei I'm hooked on Jun Togawa, Shiina Ringo and Urbangarde. I know I'm just in the beginning of this journey, and I'm excited for what I may discover.

Other plausibly relevant points:

• Anything that's 20th-century, Japanese and counterculture-ish is a possible interest, though I don't know 1/10 as much as I wish I did. 
  • I dropped out of my Math major in uni and now I'm hoping to enroll into a Japanese studies program next year.
  • I am the kind of person who complains about the existence of ratings and reviews and indulges in them anyway :P 
  • I'm not the best soul round, but I'm trying. 
Edited by crossparallel

Welcome! Seems we got into Jrock around the same time! ^^

I'm sure you'll find new things to learn and enjoy here

Btw I love Sukekiyo too!

ayyyyy always good to see someone who's into that good japanese stuff.

BT, Togawa, Merry, PT, cali=/=gari, sukekiyo, Urbangarde and Liphlich are all pretty high up there in my personal faves list too

Sign in to follow this