Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Just Bieber mural found in Brazilian Drug Dealers Mansion!

Druglord loves Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber has groupies where you'd least expect them.

An army of Brazilian cops raided the Rio headquarters of one of the country's most notorious drug gangs, The Guardian newspaper of Britain reported.

Among the items they found in a mansion belonging to a kingpin known as Pezao were 10 tons of pot, an arsenal of assault rifles and a missile.

The cops also found a mural on a wall depicting the teen heartthrob.

Apparently, in addition to Pezao being one of the top traffickers, he's also one of the top Bieber fans.

Source: http://www.nypost.co...I#ixzz172cX8z1O

Assault Rifles, 10 tons of pot (holy shit that's a lot) and a fucking missile, AND a Justin Bieber mural, ROFL.

dont bash Brazil yo, copacabana is a beautiful beach you see + lisa ono lives there.

oh btw, that justin guy losing not less than 80.000 followers on his twitter last week after he had some hair cut. it's true. it's true. ah tweens are easily having mood swing dont they?

This is just bullshit. This proves they only follow him because of his looks, not his music. If they even cared a little about his music they would still be following him. Proves they are just stupid fangirls who don't give a shit about the music.

How could Belgium do that to us D: If all the girls in my neighbourhood go crazy over this guy I'm so screwed....

You're not the only one.

Thing is that the kid is the stepson of a 'famous' Belgian actor and Musical star. His mother seems to be well-known as well, though I don't know what she does for a living. So the kid's just got an opportunity thanks to his parents :s

I think I saw 2 minutes of the report that aired about him. I got shivers all over. It seems they even tried to make him look like Bieber (Though I don't know if it's the kid who wanted to be Bieber, the parents who styled him like that, or the director of the report who told him to act like Bieber.) Anyway, I hope no one likes it!

Judging as both of us think that it's horrid will probably mean that girls age 11-14 will be totally crazy about him :(

Yeah, probably.

Though If I remember it right, the kid's only 10 or 11 himself (I hope I'm wrong though)

And in our Idol 2011 contest, some gay kid was dubbed as the Belgian Bieber as well. (That's what you get when you put the head editor of a young girls' magazine in the jury)

Is it the kid who went to Junior Eurosong? If not, I don't know who he is :P

When I was 12, I listened to the BackstreetBoys, Britney Spears, Five and the likes. Now there's Bieber & Rihanna and a thousand Disney stars who think they can sing. And then people start asking questions as to why you only listen to either Asian rock or pop, or underground rock bands.

That's the one. When I was twelve I didn't listen to much music at all. Agreed with your last statement. All current "popular" music sucks balls. Except for GaGa. She's the only unique thing we've got and people go bitchin' on her. Great.

:P

I don't mind gaga. Have her album on my iTunes. But apart from some singersongwriters such as Jason Mraz, and the album of Adam Lambert, it's all underground and Asian stuff!

Dutch, Belgian and Canadian Bieber can disappear as soon as possible :P

predictablle, but still surprising this Bieber kid got some carbon copy of him. I hope they don't sell nail paint too though.

I have heard his movie was panned as well, said that it most horrible than Twilight.

Well, you got the picture just from that fact.

And i wonder what happen with his biography book.

That one makes me lol so much i couldn't stop.

What a 15 years old can tell about his life srsly?

And from the picture i saw from google,

the book was as thick as The Goblet Of Fire book.

Gawd, there must be so much lies inside to buy the space.

dont bash Brazil yo, copacabana is a beautiful beach you see + lisa ono lives there.

Hahaha, I live at Copacbana Beach, but in New South Wales Australia! Weird, different place, same name.

Also. They fucking spelt 'tonnes' incorrect, shitty spelling for an article.

Sign in to follow this