'-x-LeRei-x-'

L'Arc~en~Ciel

Lar'c or Laruku wasn't that great for me,but Honey & Niji was the IT songs for me,

seventh heaven was good,esp the PVs,anyway,why is everyone had their hair in dreadlocks now?,Kyo in Filth,Ruki in Filth in the beauty and now Tetsu & Hyde in seventh heaven...

Lar'c or Laruku wasn't that great for me,but Honey & Niji was the IT songs for me,

seventh heaven was good,esp the PVs,anyway,why is everyone had their hair in dreadlocks now?,Kyo in Filth,Ruki in Filth in the beauty and now Tetsu & Hyde in seventh heaven...

ooohhh

I love Niji

hehehe

I'm not. Only song I liked was Heaven's somethingsomething. The other songs I bothered to listen to were quite lame. I only like HYDE's solo stuff.

oh i like lar'c i don't listen to them as much anymore though ...they were one of my first J-rock bands ...and they are awesome~ AWAKE to me is still one of my favorite albums ... i'm really not all that into HYDE's solo stuff except for season's Call really and i don't like tetsu solo stuff at alll...but i do like acid android and S.O.A.P.

it lasts few months before they resume activities.

i can't wait already... :D

edit:

LOL. i saw my old account up there. sicks-ugly :))

I'm not. Only song I liked was Heaven's somethingsomething. The other songs I bothered to listen to were quite lame. I only like HYDE's solo stuff.
maybe its HEAVEN'S DRIVE.

Guest 膣分泌液

Pretty much everything since Ark has been shit (cheers Yukihiro). Their most recent stuff (past 4/5 years) has been embarrassingly bad for a band who wrote of the greatest VK albums - Tierra.