Trombe

Fixer LIVE & PV DVD release

Fixer DVD "2016.07.20 Takadanobaba AREA CRAZY SHOW TIME Vol.3" will be released through Starwave Records official web-shop and at their live since Ikebukuro CYBER at 2016/09/05 and up to Sakae R.A.D at 2016/09/20 (3,500yen, limited 100), which will include scene of their presents live "CRAZY SHOW TIME Vol.3" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/07/20 & 2 PVs

[track list]
01.深淵(shinen)
02.verity
03.decaying beauty
04.孤慟(kodou)-into the vortex-
05.灯火(tomoshibi)
06.invade
07.bleed and scream
08.PARADOX (PV)
09.故慟(kodou)-silence of the void- (PV)

Edited by Trombe

fixer are the best band on starwave :( im so sad they keep getting wanked on with these stupid releases smfh

lol

often you pay 3500yen to watch only 4~5 songs live...

so to have 8for 3500 plus 2pv is okay.

if you really want to have cheaper complain to kiwamu via twitter. at least if you have the balls. XD

1 hour ago, DarkWater said:

lol

often you pay 3500yen to watch only 4~5 songs live...

so to have 8for 3500 plus 2pv is okay.

if you really want to have cheaper complain to kiwamu via twitter. at least if you have the balls. XD

Well, Grieva's 3rd PV DVD was 3,900 yen for 21 live songs and 6 PVs so no to me 3,500 yen for this amount of material is not okay. Plus as always with Starwave the recording must be really shitty and their PVs looks cheap and bad 

17 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

Well, Grieva's 3rd PV DVD was 3,900 yen for 21 live songs and 6 PVs so no to me 3,500 yen for this amount of material is not okay. Plus as always with Starwave the recording must be really shitty and their PVs looks cheap and bad 

well tell kiwamu.

he alreafy dropped price down when i told him dvds with full gig where expensive...

he dropped oneman gig from 4500 to 4000yen. or things from 3500 to 3000.

so if a bunch if people complain he might make the next release cheaper.

just complain... 

beside that this dvd didn't appear in overseastore. (as many new releases) 

but yeah complain to him...

if you wont nothing will change.

1 minute ago, Waru Chibi said:

~_~

again 100 pieces... i freaking hate them v.v

well last time 10 copies were sold in the oversea store. only 3 got sold...

so... XD

doesn't really matter if it are only 100..

I dunno how many they have. i went to lives where there were many people and there were lives where only 5 people came for Fixer

It's not always a face of how many fans they have. it's also a fact of, how much does it cost and what else do i need from other bands

but thats for oversea people.

Don't forget that a Japanese fan often only support 1 or less bands. 

I'm sure Kiwamu knows how many DVDs he should sell. if people wanted more he surly would press more than 100.

And I'm also pretty sure that there are 100 DVDs live available and about 20/30 extra in the webshop

But I can see that nobody did asked Kiwamu so far to add this DVD in the oversea shop. So it's not even available for oversea fans.

I know that kiwamu knows that - as a fact i am working with that man! He's not stupid...

Also japanese fans support more than one band - not all but many...my japanese friends and I have many in common also if they just cannot affort going to lives of all the bands they like.

I don't have a problem with shopping and shipping inside japan...so doesn't matter if he adds them to the overseas shop or not. If I want stuff, I can always get it.

It's selling strategy to get as fast money....

If you know kiwamu you knows that he loves CASHING :D

Ah... now I get it...

Yeah of course it would be nice if it was always available.

But I still think if a bunch of fans would tell him that he should make it available for "always" or longer "period". that such thing might could happen.

I know that there are more people who dislike that "starwave" releases are often "live limited or limited available" <- Japanese fans.

but as so long people don't really complain.. nothing will change.

but beside that if FIXER will start selling better...

price will be more expensive... look at synkyet and misaruka...

prices are that high because of high taxes in Japan...

i know all the other bands which are pretty expensive...but i always say - as long fans pay nothing will change...even if some complain.

same with the VIP ticket in EU and USA...as long as the fans pay nothing will change

If nobody will complain prices will never change, content will never change, available time will never change.

And if fans don't buy 99% of the bands give up and will disband.

At least I do believe in telling kiwamu your opinion.

At least Nüe and Calmando Qual got a bit cheaper and more content for your money...

but if you say nothing, everything will stay the same.

18 hours ago, DarkWater said:

And if fans don't buy 99% of the bands give up and will disband.

and this is not true

T3B did not sell well sometimes too, sometimes it was better,  but they disbanded due to an other reason!

and still taxes are super high on music stuff in Japan. that's why a cd costs tons of money...singles for 1200 yen... that's normal no matter if you compare pop, VK or other things...it's always around that price. (excluding bands like dir en grey and gazette where a single can be up to 5400yen)

sure sometimes it changes but most things don't.

For me, as I support the bands I like, i pay it!

But thinking of it, bands are not making money through selling cds...no...they make money with all the other stuff they sell,  like cheki, rubberband, shirts and so on. 'casuse a cd lable just earns from cd sales and not from other things the band has.
buy a cd instore a band gets around 7% of the price. buy it live it's 12% (not those bands without lable/ or their own lable, they get the 100% on lives) buy a shirt or cheki, the band just needs to substract the producion cost and the rest is for them and no one else.

26 minutes ago, Waru Chibi said:

and this is not true

T3B did not sell well sometimes too, sometimes it was better,  but they disbanded due to an other reason!

Well its actually totally not the topic.

What you say is also true, but I still think disbandment reason no.1 is "money".

However  Japan high tax? how can be 8% being high?  while the country I live has a tax of 21% and CD's are still cheap...  but that's actually a totally different discussion.

Also, you said you bought the previous FIXER DVD isn't?

Take a close look to it. Kiwamu did burn the DVD himself. ^^"  it's fully own production.

If it are 1000 copies he will let produce it in Taiwan. where CD/DVD production is much cheaper.

So yes this DVD could be a bit cheaper.

But it's not the original topic lets go back to the topic.

You said before you don't like that only 100 copies will be available. And that you want that releases got more copies/will be always available to buy at any moment the band is still alive and if possible even after disbandment. right?

However as I said before, if you don't like that a release is only short available complain to the band/complain the the label (if possible)

Sometimes they take such FEEDBACK seriously. 

and who knows their next release won't have a limited release.

Keep on trying. and if more people think the same, then complain together.  sometimes Kiwamu takes fan feedback seriously. 

At least he takes more often fan feedback seriously. So yes it's a try worth it, just do not give up.

Edited by BrenGun

Well its actually totally not the topic.

What you say is also true, but I still think disbandment reason no.1 is "money".

However  Japan high tax? how can be 8% being high?  while the country I live has a tax of 21% and CD's are still cheap...  but that's actually a totally different discussion.

This is another tax. that is what the buyers pay and not what the musicians pay to produce the music. When I do interviews and ask the bands what they'd do if they were prime minister for a day they'd erase taxes on music.

Also, you said you bought the previous FIXER DVD isn't?

Take a close look to it. Kiwamu did burn the DVD himself. ^^"  it's fully own production.

If it are 1000 copies he will let produce it in Taiwan. were CD/DVD production is much cheaper.

So yes this DVD could be a bit cheaper.

Yeah but Kiwamu has a lable

so he wants to gain money and that's why the production is set to "overseas" in cheaper countries. also i don't think he makes super much money as like other bands do, because the bands under his lable aren't super popular.

I bought the dvd yes, because I like the band and want to support them as much as I can. At a live i'd buy the other things over CDs/DVDs

You said before you don't like that only 100 copies will be available. And that you want that releases got more copies/will be always available to buy at any moment the band is still alive and if possible even after disbandment. right?

I just don't like the limited thing. it's this 100 copies only..i don't mind that there are just 100 copies...or maybe only 50....but better write down as long as available, like kyo does with his stuff. it just sounds nicer, somehow.

so no one knows how many there actually are, people buy it faster ^.~ cause it could be out of stock anytime. also this "i own something super rare" thing isn't likely to occur that easily.  I just made bad experiences with that "I have a XYnumber limited thing". and yes i own such things too but I am not thinking of me as something better...but sadly many VK fans do ._.

Isn't that another 8%?

So you got a price for the customer (store price), then you got the "costprice (production price)" and over that costprice another 8% need to be paid by the musician?

-_- that's somehow stupid yes.

Starwave has a value of 10 million yen since 2009/12  (listed on SW official website)

so that's.. more than a million yen a year, which isn't that bad.
And since lots of things is own production (those 100 limited CD/DVD) also the 1000(+) copy releases are  (almost) always produced in Taiwan.  

Then of course you can make some nice profit.

But Synk;yet and Misaruka are top selling bands.  Tokami also didn't do bad so Schwarzkain will also sell amazing.
I think Kiwamu is doing great, only sometimes he should drop down a price a bit or lesser releases.  (Because too high prices also kinda looks as the band is only about MONEY and not about the music/feelings of fans)

I just don't like the limited thing. it's this 100 copies only..i don't mind that there are just 100 copies...or maybe only 50....but better write down as long as available, like kyo does with his stuff. it just sounds nicer, somehow.

so no one knows how many there actually are, people buy it faster ^.~ cause it could be out of stock anytime. also this "i own something super rare" thing isn't likely to occur that easily.  I just made bad experiences with that "I have a XYnumber limited thing". and yes i own such things too but I am not thinking of me as something better...but sadly many VK fans do ._.

:D well be free to give that FEEDBACK to the band/Kiwamu
But when something is sold out fast which is own produced, people still will call it "limited/rare".  (at least if it looks like an own produced CD/DVD (own burned CD/DVD own printed cover))